Appstle℠ Subscriptions App , 3.237 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
26 Şubat 2024

The customer service teams are easily the best I have ever experienced! Every time I have had a problem they fix it in minutes. I could not rate these guys higher. If you don't trust me, download the app, and press chat, tell them what you need done, and it will be done just like that. Thank you so much guys. Customer support is unmatched.

Your Mastery
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
Appstle Inc. yanıt 28 Şubat 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

21 Nisan 2024

Loving it so far. Natasha and the rest of the support team has been very helpful and responsive. I will keep using this app as it does what I need it to do!

Buttercrafts
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Appstle Inc. yanıt 23 Nisan 2024

5 Mart 2024

Actually great customer service. They were quick and helped me with custom code to make sure my service looks as good as possible on my website. Was very impressed!

Glass Goat Recycling
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
Appstle Inc. yanıt 6 Mart 2024

6 Nisan 2024

Appstle is a very well put together app. Anytime I needed guidance from their technical team, they have responded within the first couple minutes.

Take Our Trash
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Appstle Inc. yanıt 7 Nisan 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

30 Nisan 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Customer Service is great. i was staring at my computer trying to figure out how to fix some issues on my website and they went above and beyond helping me fix the problem and making it look prettier too. huge win.

FODMAP Foods
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Appstle Inc. yanıt 5 Nisan 2024

3 Mayıs 2024

I needed some tech support assitance. They responded within a couple of minutes and were able to answer all of my questions and make some edits to my theme. I highly recommend Appstle Subscriptions App!

PYI Inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Appstle Inc. yanıt 4 Mayıs 2024

18 Nisan 2024

Just wanted to say that the team behind Appstle are complete stars - I've received support from Ash, Sean, Mia and Nancy, who are all so responsive and always do their best to facilitate any changes. Such a great customer experience so far.

Unfabled
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Appstle Inc. yanıt 19 Nisan 2024

23 Nisan 2024

Great for my subscribe & save on the shop, also when i needed help I instantly found answer to my problem.

Life4legs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
Appstle Inc. yanıt 24 Nisan 2024

11 Nisan 2024

A good subscription app with a great support team. Makes it easy for our customers to receive their products weekly and monthly.

Vaneli's Handcrafted Coffee
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Appstle Inc. yanıt 12 Nisan 2024

4 Nisan 2024

Customer service is quick and helpful, he even made suggestions of how I could improve a few features. The app looks clean on my website and is easy to use.

Family Traditions Beef