Değerlendirmeler (2.084)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
20 Haziran 2024

Customer service are always so quick and so helpful in getting back to me and resolving my issues :)

Nutley's Kitchen Gardens

JDStore Tech
Mauritius
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
7 Haziran 2024

Excellent support provided by the team .. Highly recommended!

proaimusa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
6 Haziran 2024

Dear SWYM team,

You have a good Application + user-friendly.
The Swym Support is listening every of my requests and setted up all the needed things for our website.

thank you!

© 2024 Charriol
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
24 Nisan 2024

Since our company receives many orders that are gifts, this app provides our customers with a way to keep track of the products that they want to get for upcoming events in their family's and friend's lives, as well as their own. And we experienced prompt, professional and friendly customer service.

StoryPeople
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
24 Nisan 2024

This is a great app and our customers love it. Customer service is super helpful and responsive. I highly recommend it.

Barrel of Beads
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
30 Nisan 2024

Our customer's love the back-in-stock alerts! The support team is very helpful and kind at resolving issues quickly. Highly recommend.

Health Hut
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
10 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

We have been using Wishlist Plus app for a while now.

When our theme went through an update recently, there were a few very minor issues initially. However, thanks to the dedicated assistance of Sonali, Shreya and the Swym Support Team, all was quickly overcome. Their prompt and efficient support ensured that everything was tailored to our specific requirements.

One of the standout features of the Wishlist Plus app is its affordability. Despite offering a wide range of features and a sleek design, the app comes at a budget-friendly price point. This makes it accessible to businesses of all sizes, without compromising on quality or functionality.

In conclusion, the Wishlist Plus app is a must-have for any e-commerce website looking to enhance the user experience and boost customer engagement. With its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and affordable pricing, this app is a valuable addition to any online store and we highly recommend it! gardenpalace.co

GARDEN PALACE™
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
18 Haziran 2024

As a web designer, I'm often dealing with third party apps for customizations, and this is BY FAR the most incredible customer service experience I’ve ever had. Swym support not only addressed my wishlist page customization request quickly, but went above and beyond to add our branding to all other aspects of the app, ensuring ALL visuals matched our existing site completely- even the little heart icon was made thicker to match our other header icons without me having to ask! The level of attention to detail, the speed with which my request was handled, the ease of communication, and the thoroughness of the work was all truly impressive. I'm almost disappointed in how quickly everything was wrapped up since it was such a joy to work with them! I will be recommending them to all clients moving forward!

Dipomania
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
14 Haziran 2024

The customer resolved the issue promptly when there was a problem.

MIYABI Craftwork