Sync Inventory ‑ GoGo , 17 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
30 de janeiro de 2024

We sell to both trade and retail customers, selling the same thing at two price levels. We do this with two SKUs in Shopify for each SKU in our central warehouse - this app allows us to synch seamlessly and keep all Shopify SKU quantities up to date. Support was speedy and excellent at setup; lovely app and lovely company.

Beauty Triangle International
Reino Unido
21 de janeiro de 2024

Abhinav was really helpful on the demo call. He generously talked me through set up options to help me make the best decision for my store. Thank you!

Vine & Olive
Estados Unidos
7 de novembro de 2023

A great app, it helped me with my exact sync issue.
Super fast support also if any questions or issues appear.

Framesandgear
Dinamarca
5 months usando a aplicação
26 de abril de 2023

Excellent customer service and exactly the app we needed for our problem - we had to sync same SKUs of different products with each other because they were basically the same product.

Also the CEO takes his time with you if you have any questions about the app - very good and thank you!

knik
Áustria
7 months usando a aplicação
30 de agosto de 2023

Ran into some problem while installing the app, the support team & the CEO were quick to help me with the problem, special thanks to abhinav for the smooth onboarding process & for explaining the use case + nuances of the plugin.

Quoteunquotestore
Índia
3 days usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2023

The app is working as expected, i can finally offer my products on my other store will be definitely using it to get more sales

Aya Eco Fashion EU
Países Baixos
8 months usando a aplicação
7 de fevereiro de 2024

The app is helping us to sync different shopify products with same SKU in a speedy manner. Great onboarding call as well.

Topologie Taiwan
Taiwan
4 de maio de 2023

excellent app, that helps keep my inventory in sync and in check. support is great, booked an appointment, and was helped immediately. highly recommend

West Coast Essentials
Canadá
23 de agosto de 2022

Very helpful support - responsive to a problem we were facing. App caters to our requirements and keeps everything running smoothly

LuxeMED
Austrália
About 1 year usando a aplicação
2 de junho de 2022

I'm surprised this doesn't have any reviews, it's an absolutely amazing app that does exactly what it says!

osume