Accounting sync ‑ Synder , 248 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
21 Eylül 2023

I couldn't be more impressed with the support during set up. Nothing was too much trouble for Andrew and he provided first class assistance to get everything up and running. Extremely pleased to have found this company!

Lady V London
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
5 Şubat 2024

Absolutely loving Synder for integrating our Shopify sales into QuickBooks Online (QBO)! The customization level this SAAS software offers is mind-blowing. You can tweak just about anything to ensure your sales data syncs just the way you need it to. And those smart rules? Game-changer. They allow for such precision in how transactions are handled, ensuring everything lines up perfectly in our accounting.

The interface is another highlight. It's super intuitive, making navigation a breeze, even for someone who might not be tech-savvy. Yes, I won't lie, the initial setup does require a bit of time and patience. But trust me, it's an investment that pays off massively in the long run. It streamlines everything so smoothly that you'll wonder how you managed your accounts without it.

For folks who like to keep a hands-on approach (like me!), the manual sync option is a blessing. It gives you that extra bit of control whenever you feel the need to double-check or adjust things on the fly.

And let's talk about the customer service. Fast, efficient, and genuinely helpful. A big shout out to Clarissa, who was an absolute star in guiding us through the setup process and answering every question with such patience and expertise. It's not just about having a great product; the support behind it makes a world of difference, and Synder truly excels in this.

If you're on the fence about choosing a syncing solution for your sales and accounting needs, I can't recommend Synder enough. It's transformed how we handle our finances, making everything more organized and significantly less stressful.

Plntd
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
12 Eylül 2023

This app is highly beneficial and can significantly reduce manual work. Their support team is exceptional, always ready to help, and resolves any issue within seconds.A special shout out to Kay and Felix who were extremely helpful during the setup processes

Vital Reaction
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
12 Eylül 2023

There's a lot of Xero to Shopify apps, lots of them with limited or overly expensive functionality. Synder are stand out so far especially with regards to their customer service. I got Andrew on a chat and rather than direct me to 'help articles' - he carefully explained and problem solved all of the technical issues I was facing. This is the difference that will get me to subscribe to a service that actually solves my challenges. Fantastic so far. Highly recommend.

Marketplace Supplies
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
13 Şubat 2024

Working with Kay Reel has been a pleasure as well as a great learning experience. He is patient and professional and friendly; I was able to get my issues resolved because of him. Shoutout to Lana, she is also amazing. Thanks Synder !!!

Xscape Evenings
15 Eylül 2023

George was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire setup from start to finish. We tested transactions to ensure they were coded correctly within our accounting system. We work with multiple selling regions and multi-currencies and George was knowledgeable on all required Xero settings. The process was very Smooth. Thank you George and Synder!

Shelby E-bikes
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
7 Mayıs 2023

Snyder helped me sync historical data after I had issues with another app. It brought over whole sales orders which is exactly what I needed.

Luxaskin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
6 Mart 2023

I have been working with Synder for the past few months and have been impressed with their services. They make it easy for us to keep our transactions synced with Quickbooks. The team is always available to help with issues, and the customer service is top-notch. I especially want to thank Andrew for the outstanding support he has provided me with.

KANSO
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
19 Temmuz 2023

I had been looking for a streamlined solution on how to import all my transactions from the various eCommerce platforms my business uses and Synder has proven to be the one! George provided excellent customer service and has helped me step by step in setting everything up successfully.

Design Gold Jewelry
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
11 Mayıs 2023

We shopped around looking for a better way to import our transactions into QBD. We have a complex Shopify store and our QB is hosted on Right Networks. After some tries and fails, we found Synder. We have had tremendous support from their support department! They are quick to respond and even if a solution is not readily available, they never give up and keep trying until they can, or they send it to the development team to see if it is something that can do in the future. Great folks, great products!

Senergy