Accounting sync ‑ Synder , 253 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
27 Şubat 2023

Great tool that covers all needs of syncing Quickbooks Online to PayPal and Shopify. Had a quick chat with Andrew in support. He took the time to understand my question and review it deeply. As a customer, you cannot ask for any better service.

The Broken Pack
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 19 saat
1 Nisan 2021

I purchased this app because we use shopify for our organic maple farm to process our orders for both retail (our website) and pos (on farm sales). with our website through shopify, we can accept pay pal, amazon, apple etc... we are not a big company but when you get to the point of reconciling these accounts and reporting sales, journal entries are painful and the reporting in shopify at our level is not easy to navigate. We wanted an integration with Quick Books Desktop (not the online version). After searching around this company was my choice. The reason I chose them has to do with their response time during the support chats. So far all my problems were resolved in the chat and I am able to syn my QB and shopify together very easily. Special thanks to each of the representative at Synder for helping me through this process. Helen and Tony's were spot on with their help as was the initial person I talked to when I first landed on their website, Sasha. Top notch support that convinced me they know what they are doing and care about me as a customer. Thanks everyone for your help today!

Mill Gap Farms
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 7 saat
27 Nisan 2021

This app is what you need if you need detailed reconciliation with Shopify and Quickbooks. The basic connection does surface level importing, but this app helps categorize your products, shopify fees, and taxes.

Big Love Baking Company
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 saat
25 Ocak 2022

Excellent App. Live saver especially if you have a lot of transactions to deal with. Support has also been great.

Tektronyx
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
22 Mart 2022

Synder is the best sync system I've found for ecommerce and quickbooks. Simplifies and automates the whole bookkeeping process.

OmniFit
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
26 Kasım 2022

This app was easy to integrate! Can't wait to be able to dig into the data. Looking forward to being able to change the tags of how certain products are bought into QBO.

CAAT Wildcaats
17 Şubat 2023

Just downloaded the app and used chat with support. Andrew was quick to walk me through the steps to get connected and the test sync done. He was very helpful and quick to get me through the process and very patient with me. Thank you Andrew!

Hannah InStyle
13 Eylül 2021

Veronica was very professional and managed to deal with all my queries without any hesitation - fantastic service and knowledge of the product.

Shop4Deals
Güney Afrika
25 Ocak 2022

good software, made to purchase more credits to import historical orders which is a pain but it still works well.

TrendCornerUK
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:41 dakika
13 Ekim 2021

Synder really helps us integrate all of our sales into Quickbooks so we can get a handle on our inventory, profits & full accounting. Highly recommend

Joy2b