11 Aralık saat 15.00’te (UTC) Shopify App Store’un bazı işlevleri planlı bakım işlemi nedeniyle sınırlandırılacaktır. Lütfen tekrar ziyaret edin. Kısa bir süre içinde yeniden çalışmaya başlayacağız!
Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Aralık 2023

So far so good, still learning the features and functions but the app appears to be exactly what we were looking for.

Endo Direct
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
17 Ekim 2023

I am a QBO user. Today was my 1st day using Synder. I chatted with Andrew today who was very patient while helping navigate through Synder. He was very helpful. I have a lot to learn, but if the customer service continues to be this good, I am sure I will learn a lot.

RAD Roller
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
17 Ağustos 2023

Four stars for now just for their service team, but I anticipate this going to five once I've got my setup fully complete.

I am still in the setup and testing process with Synder but I have been getting great service from the chat team. Andrew, in particular, has been super helpful in getting me on the right path. The team is quick to respond, knowledgeable and follow up appropriately without me having to initiate. They stand by their product.

The Wakaya Group
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
16 Haziran 2023

A great app to help import sales transactions from various payment platforms. Also supports currency conversion as we have sales in two different currencies.

Chic Bubs
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
11 Nisan 2023

It would be 5 stars but we have had some minor teething troubles which could well be down to our set up anyway. This app is saving a load of time with Invoicing. And their customer service is fast and extremely helpful.
We still need to go deeper into what the app can do but we are so happy with it so far.

Brandcob2b
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
14 Haziran 2023

Lizzie with Synder was absolutely phenomenal to work with! She took time to answer all my questions and made the transition easy,

Nolan Ryan Foundation
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
22 Kasım 2022

Found this app through the app store. Does the job well and as described. Only complaint is the inability to accept multiple currencies with the smaller plan. We sell in both the U.S. and Canadian markets, but don't have enough sales to justify paying the larger monthly fees.

Bare Knitwear
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
21 Haziran 2022

Once you get it figured out it works pretty well.. now and then there will be an issue with syncing but their help team works out alright.

Steamboat Art Museum Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
2 Aralık 2022

This app has had its up and downs (mostly user getting used to how it functions), the team at synder has always been quick to help and the app has only gotten better since using it. The integration between multiple platforms is a huge benefit.

menta sewing patterns
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
24 Nisan 2022

Not only does this app sync my transactions from other marketplaces like Amazon and other payment systems like Paypal it also allows me to sync my Shopify Manual Orders with Quickbooks which saved me hours of reconciliation each month.

Zero Egg Count