Accounting sync ‑ Synder , 261 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
23 Nisan 2024

Synder works pretty well. Sally's service was good. Synder has an amazing support team.

Minimotors USA
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
13 Aralık 2023

Synder makes integration between Quickbooks and Shopify a no brainer. So stoked to use this powerful program within my E-commerce Art Business.

The Wetzel Gallery
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
5 Aralık 2023

So far so good, still learning the features and functions but the app appears to be exactly what we were looking for.

Endo Direct
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
17 Ekim 2023

I am a QBO user. Today was my 1st day using Synder. I chatted with Andrew today who was very patient while helping navigate through Synder. He was very helpful. I have a lot to learn, but if the customer service continues to be this good, I am sure I will learn a lot.

RAD Roller
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
17 Ağustos 2023

Four stars for now just for their service team, but I anticipate this going to five once I've got my setup fully complete.

I am still in the setup and testing process with Synder but I have been getting great service from the chat team. Andrew, in particular, has been super helpful in getting me on the right path. The team is quick to respond, knowledgeable and follow up appropriately without me having to initiate. They stand by their product.

The Wakaya Group
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
16 Haziran 2023

A great app to help import sales transactions from various payment platforms. Also supports currency conversion as we have sales in two different currencies.

Chic Bubs
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
14 Haziran 2023

Lizzie with Synder was absolutely phenomenal to work with! She took time to answer all my questions and made the transition easy,

Nolan Ryan Foundation
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
2 Aralık 2022

This app has had its up and downs (mostly user getting used to how it functions), the team at synder has always been quick to help and the app has only gotten better since using it. The integration between multiple platforms is a huge benefit.

menta sewing patterns
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
21 Haziran 2022

Once you get it figured out it works pretty well.. now and then there will be an issue with syncing but their help team works out alright.

Steamboat Art Museum Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
11 Nisan 2023

It would be 5 stars but we have had some minor teething troubles which could well be down to our set up anyway. This app is saving a load of time with Invoicing. And their customer service is fast and extremely helpful.
We still need to go deeper into what the app can do but we are so happy with it so far.

Brandcob2b