Değerlendirmeler (265)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
17 Mayıs 2024

I used Synder as our first bridge from Shopify to QuickBooks, worked great, due to our company moving to QuickBooks Commerce which was unexpectedly retired, we needed a solution to manage our data. After so many failed attempts to move our data, even from QB Online to QB Enterprise, the data would not import. Always failed after hours of wasted time, until we came across the Synder App and their Business Importer/Exporter. Easy quick setup and fast results. Darya from support was spot on during setup, with fast response time! Great app!

Whalen's Speed R&D | Whalen Tuned
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
11 Mayıs 2024

Let me tell you about Synder and how it’s totally transformed the way I run my business. This app is like having a trusty sidekick for all the nitty-gritty but super important tasks, freeing me up to focus on the fun stuff. With Synder, everything from sales and refunds to fees and shipping is handled smoothly.

If you're new to the game, like I was, definitely check out their YouTube channel. Their videos are like treasure maps for navigating the platform. And don't skip the free web demo – it's your chance to get all your burning questions answered before you jump in. Then, take advantage of the 15-day free trial to see the magic for yourself.

Before my trial ran out, I knew Synder was the real deal. I splurged on an hour of private screen sharing help, and let me tell you, it was worth every penny. It saved me a ton of headaches and boosted my confidence, especially with confirming all my mappings and fixing some errors on my QuickBooks Desktop. After that, I stuck with Synder for a few more weeks and even scheduled another session to tackle any lingering questions. Huge shoutout to George, my customer service superhero. He was there every step of the way, patient and always ready to help. It was nice to have an assistant assigned to you from day one!

Sure, there are other options out there, but Synder is top-notch – and budget-friendly too. And George? He's the real MVP, no contest. Thanks to Synder, running my business has become a breeze, and I couldn't be happier.

TJAYZ
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
15 Mayıs 2024

Synder is great! I use it for both of my e-commerce brands. I highly recommend using it to keep your books organized. The Support is great and Vili was super helpful during our setup call!

Hammer Back
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
29 Mayıs 2024

Brilliant app and supports the easy and very configurable integration between shopify and xero. I got brilliant support from Sali who helped me out on a few issues which I had while testing out the solution. Overall its been an great experience so far!

&Open Wholesale Development
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
20 Mayıs 2024

Sali and the Synder team were incredibly helpful and spent 40-60 min with me asking great questions and helping me identify the sync issues i had. Very appreciative for their customer service and thank you especially to Sali for all her support.

Great product and great team!

Plant Cell Technology
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
2 Mayıs 2024

Synder was a game changer for us. After spending hours troubleshooting other apps, Synder was the solution we needed to connect our Shopify to QBO. It now works seamlessly and was pretty straight forward to implement.

Farriers Warehouse
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
22 Nisan 2024

The perfect solution to sync Shopify sales into QB Online as a UK-based business.

Excellent customer service. Sally took the time to assist me in setting up unique tax codes for varying products in our shop. She was patient, knowledgeable and took the time to ensure I understood each step required to implement the solution.

Jasper's Coffee
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 gün
28 Mayıs 2024

Great for automating our invoice creation in Xero!

Flamingo Gas
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
17 Nisan 2024

Extremely convenient app for all e-commerce business owners.

ScubaDudeStore
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
15 Mart 2024

My company recently started using Synder to sync our transactions from Shopify to QBO. I encountered some issues along the way while I was getting started, but Synder support has been excellent.

James Plummer was a great help and patiently showed me how to get everything syncing properly and running smoothly. I feel very confident using this App now and knowing that help is just a click away.

Rope Access Maintenance Inc.
Kanada