Celkové hodnocení
  • 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. leden 2024

App works perfectly, easy to set up, very flexible, and has no impact to store performance. The support is fantastic - really quick and helpful.

FarmFit
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
29. prosinec 2023

Very easy to setup, powerful way to build customer segments. Worked perfectly for my needs, at a very reasonable price. I found their support team to also be very responsive and helpful. Thanks guys!

Analog Cases
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
1. duben 2024

Support is next level amazing. Kudos to Anto who was VERY helpful and VERY responsive. App works great too :)

Chit Chats Ontario Supplies Store
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
27. únor 2024

Great app with great customer support.

INTERNATIONAL CLOTHIERS
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
30. listopad 2023

One of the best apps to automate running tags, which helps a lot in automating workflows with external systems. Love it, been a customer for quite a while!

The possibilities of tagging customers, orders products and much more is endless, besides, the customer support team goes above and beyond to help you reach the desired automation flow.

Special thanks to Digvijay!

Petriotics
Libanon
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
5. prosinec 2023

Excellent app and top-notch support. With so many features, it's amazing that a store could need anything not already covered but each store is unique in some way and the developer helped us to quickly make some needed customizations. The app is already saving us so much time and we've barely scratched the surface of what it's capable of.

Impulse Creations Comics & Collectibles
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
6. únor 2024

Easy to use app that works great. Support is also amazing.

4Endurance Deutschland
Slovinsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 hodinami
15. prosinec 2023

This app is awesome, but the team behind it are even better. We had an issue transferring tags from metafields to Shopify customer tags and they resolved it within 24 hours, incredible service!

Marloe Watch Company
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
1. srpen 2023

All tagging aps can be pretty confusing but this is definitely the simplest one i have found! I like how you can test workflows with particular orders. And when I couldn't figure a tag out, I messaged their customer service and they immediately fixed it for me. Highly recommend this ap!

For the Girls Jewelry
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
20. listopad 2023

New to Leap Auto Tags. Quick set up and prompt and helpful service from the Leap team (Anto). Managed to set up my tags for the purpose of a Black Friday Sale. This helps me better manage my platform. Thanks for the help and solution to my issue!

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts