Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. helmikuu 2024

I really love Tidio! After testing a load of chatbot and live chat apps for my shopify, this one does it all! I already earned 2600 euro’s in a few days from leads and sales through Tidio. Also very happy with the wonderful support! Big fan!

I Love Happy Cats
Belgia
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. joulukuu 2023

Tidio Chat bot has been incredibly helpful to me. I strongly encourage you to give it a try, as I'm confident you will benefit from its features. Additionally, I want to highlight the exceptional dedication and helpfulness of the technical support team at Tidio. They provided valuable assistance with the installation and customization of the chatbot on my website. In particular, I'd like to give a thumbs up to Arek, who not only has a very handsome avatar but also helped me resolve a display issue flawlessly.

Unihertz
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
TIDIO LLC vastasi 16. joulukuu 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Tidio! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're glad to know that you found value in its features and that our technical support team!

Again, thank you for choosing Tidio, and we look forward to assist you in the best way we can.

16. helmikuu 2024

It's a platform that boost your sales and make you connect to your customers easily

Bams Deal
Nigeria
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
12. maaliskuu 2024

This conversational AI significantly simplifies my daily tasks, effectively filtering out unwarranted messages from spammers and persistent salespeople attempting to promote their products in my store. Beyond just streamlining communication, it enables me to engage with individuals only when necessary, sparing me from unnecessary conversations. Additionally, the chatbot is a highly proficient sales team member who excels in driving sales initiatives.

Wonders Emporium Pet Shop
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
TIDIO LLC vastasi 13. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you!! We're thrilled to hear Lyro, our AI solution, is streamlining your communications and filtering unwanted messages. Your satisfaction is our top priority! This review means a lot to us!

Best, Olek - Tidio

10. tammikuu 2024

Than you so much Tidio. Love your Automation and AI powered chatbots and your support staff. Well done!

Java Sunrise Coffee
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. helmikuu 2024

Excellent App. its free for small businesses, UI and Ux is magestic.

Luluwags
Alankomaat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
TIDIO LLC vastasi 14. helmikuu 2024

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoy the app :)

26. tammikuu 2024

great customer service, issues resolved fast

Rachel Riley UK
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. tammikuu 2024

Really useful live chat, plenty of features for the team to utilise and a solid support structure in place

Display Wizard
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. joulukuu 2023

This app is a great tool to talk directly with your customers and really opens up the support line for them. would like to see the individual operators be open within the plan price and not have to pay extra for each operator

Vyral
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
TIDIO LLC vastasi 19. joulukuu 2023

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear that Tidio is helping to enhance your Customer Support experience!

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we'd love to learn more about your needs. Please reach out at support@tidio.net so we can assist you further.

17. helmikuu 2024

I love Tidio. It's very easy to setup and use on my Shopify store. I was able to help a couple customers via live chat who had concerns about their orders. Tidio enabled me to address their issues in real-time which led to conversions. The platform makes delivering excellent customer service through multiple channels a breeze. Highly recommended for boosting conversions!

Palmashell