Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. tammikuu 2024

Really useful live chat, plenty of features for the team to utilise and a solid support structure in place

Display Wizard
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. helmikuu 2024

Running a business with Tidio is like being in the year 2033, a decade ahead of competitors. The more I explore, the more impressed I am. Firstly, the developers aren't solely motivated by money, offering a chance to use the product for free with fully operational key features. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing are intuitive and brilliantly designed. The UI/UX is incredible and stylish. I planned to wait before writing this review, but I couldn't resist. You must try it for yourself. Highly recommended!

VCareer
Puola
25 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. huhtikuu 2024

I would recommend this to other small businesses. Been using for a couple weeks now, and it is so convenient to have all customer communication routed to one app. I plan on upgrading to the AI feature after I've built up a list of Q&A from my customer messages.

Heel
Yhdysvallat
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
TIDIO LLC vastasi 15. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback!

It's great to know that you're planning to explore our AI features, we're confident that it will further streamline your customer interactions and enhance efficiency.

If you need any assistance or have questions as you continue using Tidio, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team. We're here to help.

21. helmikuu 2024

Very happy with Tidio, still to explore it to it's fullest. So far so good.

ASHA SHENOY FINE ART
Intia
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. tammikuu 2024

great, i will always choose this app

Themoonshine store
Nigeria
10. tammikuu 2024

Than you so much Tidio. Love your Automation and AI powered chatbots and your support staff. Well done!

Java Sunrise Coffee
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. helmikuu 2024

It's a platform that boost your sales and make you connect to your customers easily

Bams Deal
Nigeria
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. tammikuu 2024

Very confusing app. I linked it to my shopify store the first time, but the appearance was not what I had set and saved. I cleared cache and cookies, but the issue was still there. I had to completely delete it from the store and delete tidio account.

I created a new one, tried linking it to my store and it doesn't link! I have tidio app installed in my store and it is turned on, but in the app itself it says it is not linked.

Aside from that, chatting is available in the free version. Every time I open the app or click anything it shows me that huge pop up asking to upgrade. It is annoying.

Lil Lou Treasures
Kanada
TIDIO LLC vastasi 20. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your review!

I am really sorry that you had so much trouble since the beginning!

The issues that you described can be easily fixed - therefore I have followed up with an email to help you fix them. Let's try together!

Adam from Tidio

12. maaliskuu 2024

This conversational AI significantly simplifies my daily tasks, effectively filtering out unwarranted messages from spammers and persistent salespeople attempting to promote their products in my store. Beyond just streamlining communication, it enables me to engage with individuals only when necessary, sparing me from unnecessary conversations. Additionally, the chatbot is a highly proficient sales team member who excels in driving sales initiatives.

Wonders Emporium Pet Shop
Yhdysvallat
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
TIDIO LLC vastasi 13. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you!! We're thrilled to hear Lyro, our AI solution, is streamlining your communications and filtering unwanted messages. Your satisfaction is our top priority! This review means a lot to us!

Best, Olek - Tidio