Recensioni (1.868)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 febbraio 2024

It's a platform that boost your sales and make you connect to your customers easily

Bams Deal
Nigeria
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 marzo 2024

Tidio has top-notch customer service themself! They truly walk the talk, fantastic addition to any website!

Paw-Some Pup
Stati Uniti
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 febbraio 2024

This would be a great app if the plans and pricing were executed correctly. I have a 50 lyro limit (which i paid for on three separate sites). At the end of every month they claim I have gone over this limit, even though i have not. I go back and count up all the conversations and i'm never actually over the limit yet they suspend service anyways. Customer service is unhelpful and combative when trying to discuss this. I would not utilize their service until they develop a better approach to doing business in general.

Just Chair Mats
Stati Uniti
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 aprile 2024

Very good! I'm satisfied with Lyro, the AI bot :)

TheDogIssue
Austria
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TIDIO LLC ha risposto 9 aprile 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! we're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with Lyro, it means a lot to us.

8 giugno 2024

Essential for our customer service strategy. It's accurate, easy to install, and the customizable icon looks professional. Technical support is quick and efficient. Valuable tool.

Fashrain™-Make your Summer Best
Bahrein
33 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
TIDIO LLC ha risposto 11 giugno 2024

Thank you for the review! We are glad that Tidio is useful to you and our support has been helpful.

30 gennaio 2024

Arek really helped a lot. Quick response, very professional and has a very good attitude.

Oriental Design & Gift

boooro
Pakistan
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
21 febbraio 2024

Very happy with Tidio, still to explore it to it's fullest. So far so good.

ASHA SHENOY FINE ART
India
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2024

I really love Tidio! After testing a load of chatbot and live chat apps for my shopify, this one does it all! I already earned 2600 euro’s in a few days from leads and sales through Tidio. Also very happy with the wonderful support! Big fan!

I Love Happy Cats
Belgio
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 febbraio 2024

Excellent App. its free for small businesses, UI and Ux is magestic.

Luluwags
Paesi Bassi
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
TIDIO LLC ha risposto 14 febbraio 2024

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoy the app :)