Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 januari 2024

Very confusing app. I linked it to my shopify store the first time, but the appearance was not what I had set and saved. I cleared cache and cookies, but the issue was still there. I had to completely delete it from the store and delete tidio account.

I created a new one, tried linking it to my store and it doesn't link! I have tidio app installed in my store and it is turned on, but in the app itself it says it is not linked.

Aside from that, chatting is available in the free version. Every time I open the app or click anything it shows me that huge pop up asking to upgrade. It is annoying.

Lil Lou Treasures
3 maanden gebruiken de app
TIDIO LLC heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2024

Thank you for your review!

I am really sorry that you had so much trouble since the beginning!

The issues that you described can be easily fixed - therefore I have followed up with an email to help you fix them. Let's try together!

Adam from Tidio

17 februari 2024

Such a frustrating app and COMPANY. I installed Tidio as I was using Chatra which no longer has integration with Instagram.

There are many issues with Tidio:

You can sync with your Instagram and Facebook accounts, but if you message in these directly it doesn’t show in Tidio, so you can have a conversation but it’s not synced in Tidio.

The count for your usage is wrong - it claims I’ve used 100/100 of my chat bot limit, but I haven’t used any; which will be my next point

I cannot use Lyra the chat bot because apparently my site breaks their T and Cs. When I got through to them they said they don’t support medical / healthcare. We make weightlifng belts so that doesn’t make sense.

The support - they said sorry you don’t meet the standards and that’s it, tough, essentially.

I paid for the basic plan then upgraded to the next plan (thinking this was the issue with the Lyra chat bot). Rather than charged the pro rata difference I was charged THE FULL AMOUNT, so I basically have the first plan and second plan, yet my numbers don’t total the 1+2 level plans.

Really disappointing as this chat app has high reviews but it’s really clunky and missing some good level of support.

Mobility Tools
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 dagen gebruiken de app
TIDIO LLC heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're sorry that you had a negative experience with us. Our Team Member has already reached out to you via email to determine the solution we can provide.

24 april 2024

Muito bom !!! Gosto de mais do fato de ele fazer quase tudo!

VR LIFE - Technology Game Store™
Brazilië
18 dagen gebruiken de app
15 februari 2024

Awesome app to use for your customers

Beauty gallery
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
TIDIO LLC heeft geantwoord 16 februari 2024

Thanks for the review, we're happy that Tidio helps you assist your customers better!

2 april 2024

Very good! I'm satisfied with Lyro, the AI bot :)

TheDogIssue
Oostenrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
TIDIO LLC heeft geantwoord 9 april 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! we're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with Lyro, it means a lot to us.

26 januari 2024

great customer service, issues resolved fast

Rachel Riley UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

Spoke with Arek, he did a fantastic job of guiding me! Thank you Arek!

Arctic Arena Dog
Noorwegen
2 maanden gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

Best Chat App, fast and easy support.

finession
Duitsland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

Very good customer service!

ThumBlast
Italië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
15 februari 2024

i just love it, so easy to use and keeps me informed of what's happening on my page

The Wish List Online Store
Zuid-Afrika
6 dagen gebruiken de app
TIDIO LLC heeft geantwoord 16 februari 2024

Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear that operating Tidio is easy for you! It's our focus to keep the app user friendly :)