TikTok , Počet recenzí: 16 062

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
13. duben 2024

I love the creativity and the templates make content much easier to create and much more accessible to those without too much experience.

Born, Bred & Buttered
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
23. únor 2024

Integration only works for ads, which I wish I knew before spending hours trying to figure out why my products were not showing on TikTok Shop. Update from TikTok was:

"Our eCommerce solutions are undergoing a complete overhaul and eligibility and availability have been restricted due to this. This temporary pause means you will be unable to showcase your products directly from your Shopify store through your TikTok profile.

It will not be possible to activate your TikTok Shopping feature at this time, however, we do hope to have a solution to this soon and will be rolling out our new and improved Shopify integration to all our clients.

You can still use your catalog to create Video Shopping Ads which will present your products in a storefront-like experience, but this will require a paid campaign to be launched and will still link back to your website for purchasing rather than the transaction being conducted on TikTok."

Ralph's Orchard
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
23. březen 2024

Tiktok is the super amazing platform where you can reach millions of your real customers. Thanks

Diospo
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
23. únor 2024

Very easy to set up in shopify and connect to their store. Tiktok team is VERY responsible and quick which is awesome. None of the other social media's are as quick to respond as TikTok is and that is why TikTok will stay around and go far as a social media platform. Sometimes I think their policies are strict compared to others, and their appeal process needs a little tweaking- but I think as a new social media platform they will figure that stuff out as they grow. Capcut is AWESOME.

Golden Tallow
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
24. únor 2024

The set up was easy and to the point.... I appreciate that, it took a lot of stress off me.

Your Space Essentials
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
10. únor 2024

As we know, this platform is so powerful now. Lots of potencial here and business account easy to set up.

sportsquirrels
Malajsie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
1. březen 2024

Ease of installation. Looking forward to bringing in more customers for our retail business. TikTok has a great selling platform but now I need to learn the tools that are available.

C & A Engraving and Gifts
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
27. březen 2024

I liked it, it was simple, not like many others out there that take like forever to set up.

Atlantean Globals Services
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
9. únor 2024

Setting up was easier then i had though.
now to see it work.

Perfume Body Oil and Gifts
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
3. únor 2024

The setup process is still underway, but so far TikTok has been the easiest social media platform to get started on. I cannot tell you how refreshing that is. Hopefully the rest of the start up process is as easy and stress free as it has been so far. Fingers crossed.

River Front Creations Store