Recenze (18 919)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. duben 2024

So far it seems pretty easy to setup especially compared to a Etsy shop. Haven’t actually had anything live on til tok yet so we will see. Looking forward to it.

My Store
7. květen 2024

doesnt seem very easy to get products converted over from other websites.

Traveling Sisters Boutique
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
21. březen 2024

Please grow our sale as fast as you can and we tried to good with you as well please grow our account revenue its a reques

SHA-HEER
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. únor 2024

A little difficult to navigate. Lots of information at once so there was a lot to read through. Not so user friendly.

Dear Me
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
26. květen 2024

The process was frustrating but it was the registration rejection that made the app difficult to use. The app is functioning well.

Always Elegance
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
30. duben 2024

I wish there was a guide to ensure that the pixel, was set-up properly. It seems like the process was smooth, but I'm not until I start running ads.

GiftFooly
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 23 hodinami
20. březen 2024

very good, user-friendly, waiting for the kicks

A1victorial.
Spojené království
21. květen 2024

WAITING TO SEE THE RESULTS.

Lucky Bunny Studios
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
20. leden 2024

Great when it works. Pulls order into Shopify where I can fulfill the order and adds customer to my Shopify Customers list which is great! Can run campaigns for promos and TikTok offers many campaigns that help boost my sales. Been using it 3 months. BUT, the past week all of a sudden none of my TikTok orders pull through to Shopify like they are supposed to where I fulfill the orders. I have reached out to TikTok support on 5 different occasions and never got 1 response.

Simply Shady Designs
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
13. únor 2024

I am unsure. I have not had a chance to use it yet, therefore cannot make this determination. However, I will say that setup was much easier than I anticipated.

Rogue and Embattled