Recenze (20 403)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
28. červen 2024

everyone i know seems happy with it adding all my info was relatively easy now i just need to create adds. will see how that works as i'm new to this

Monkey Butt Hut
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
18. červen 2024

I just installed this app, and it was straightforward! I am looking forward to seeing how this partnership will increase the visibility of my Burke Avenue products!

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Datum úprav: 9. červenec 2024

I would definitely recommend TikTok as a very beneficial partner in business to excel. Connecting my store to Tiktok was as simple as it could be and didn't take very long at all. I had everything linked and set up with them within no time.

Above&Beyond
5. červenec 2024

It’s was super straight forward to set up and TikTok provide a great deal of incentives to do well and continue the selling journey. :)

scribli store
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
29. červen 2024

Hi,
I would like to recommend this app to others because it's quick and easy to use. I rely like to use it. do not be afraid, just try it today!...

Emilie Store
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
24. červen 2024

I would recommend it to others. It’s really nice and I want to create some ads with them. They have a really nice platform and I have a lot of followers.

sunshineclothing73.com
20. květen 2024

I’m a rookie at this app ads so I’m taking it easy until I’m a bit more familiar with it. Seems straight forward and easy to follow. I just want to get my store viewed and start making some sales as I want my future customers to see our quality products and form lasting relationships with these customers

PATMAKS PATCHES
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
27. květen 2024

easy setup, took 5 mins, direct process, biggest social media platform, seamless integration to shopify.

Perpetual Commerce
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
10. červen 2024

It was super easy to setup. All of my info autocompleted because I already had TikTok biz accounts.

Grow my Green
Německo
10. květen 2024

I strongly recommend this app for ecommerce user. Its marketing strategy is amazing and provide you sales in less time as compared to Meta. Thanks to Tiktok for giving me excellent results.

Khyber Crafts