Preorder Notify Me Pre‑Order T , Počet recenzí: 1 437

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. červenec 2021

Le service client au top et très réactif. L'application permet de faire la précommande en fonction de taille et ne pas uniquement au modèle. Très contente

S2 Sneakers Specialist Vichy
Francie
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 30. červenec 2021

Merci beaucoup pour cette critique géniale et pour nous avoir choisis comme partenaires de pré-commande ! Je suis sûr que nous allons développer votre entreprise ensemble pendant longtemps.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

10. únor 2023

It is truly rare to encounter customer service as good as this app offers. I was able to contact them and chat immediately. I wanted to make a customization and told them I could do it myself if they would just give me some instructions, and they just went and took care of it without me having to do anything. It was like magic! The support from this team is unparalleled.

JennaBeeHandmade
21. únor 2023

The team at Timesact has gone above and beyond. June was very helpful with onboarding and troubleshooting. Very pleased with the app so far!

Wine Wash Co.
5. prosinec 2022

Needed some help to get this app working exactly the way we wanted it and so contacted Timesact Support. Had a reply within minutes from Miezty who was super helpful. By the following morning the custom changes had been done and were working! Really impressive customer support, the way it should be. Thanks.

Cam-bush
Spojené království
21. říjen 2022

I have a supplier that only accepts pre-orders so I needed to add that to my store products. Shopify required a third party app for this and Timesact was awesome! The onboarding call was great and they even went in to take a look at the error I was receiving and fixed it on my custom theme. It works beautifully now. The videos are simple to follow and the onboarding team was great. They answered all my questions and even offered solutions for my custom theme and apps to ensure everything integrated proper. I'm so happy with the service and the app. Thanks so much Timesact Team!

Vaissal
19. duben 2023

This app has everything I need! I love that they have a dual-option for both pre-order and subscribe to be notified so you don't lose potential customers who want to buy, but not buy pre-order. They also have amazing white-glove setup service where you get a 30-min video meeting of them walking through setting up your pre-order campaign with you and they will even offer to do a code cleanup of an previous pre-order apps you've tried. I'd definitely recommend!

Reprise Activewear
Datum úprav: 23. srpen 2021

We use the App only for Pre-Orders and it works perfectly. Amazing Support!! We had an extra loop to do and they solved it not only quickly but also they adjusted it to our CD. We highly recommend this App !

ROOM ONE
Švýcarsko
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 23. srpen 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Happy you chose us as your partners on pre-orders and looking forward to some amazing sales together.

Datum úprav: 10. leden 2021

Not only is the app super fast, simple, and intuitive, Timesact's support team helped me - for free, within just a couple of hours - to remove a lot of scripts and changes to my brand new theme that were caused by the previous Pre-order apps. I'd highly recommend choosing Timesact and - if you've tried other apps with bad experiences - to get their free help to remove past apps/scripts completely from your site.

ARTEANA
Dánsko
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 10. leden 2021

Coming from an e-commerce veteran like yourself this is high praise indeed. Thank you for sharing your ideas on improving the app (already in work btw 😉). And congrats on your first pre-orders (some of many I'm sure)!

Very grateful to have you on board,

Andrei

9. květen 2022

Very Good app and very good team who helps very well and very quickly. It is a real pleasure to work with Andrei, and the app is very powerful. Your 5 stars is absolutely deserved. Kind regards, Boris

amoseeds
Francie
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 17. květen 2022

Thank you so much Boris! Happy to see your business do so well with pre-orders and looking forward to a great long-term partnership.

12. listopad 2021

This is a fantastic app. I do a lot of pre-sales as I work to restock inventory, and this app allows me to keep sales flowing at the variant level, preventing me from losing any sales. On top of the great functionality, the developer and is extremely helpful. I have a custom theme and he worked on the backend to ensure it works as it's supposed to. I would highly recommend this to any store looking for pre-sale, and don't be afraid to reach out to them for support! They are VERY helpful.

Flying Point Apparel
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 13. listopad 2021

Wow, what an awesome review! Thank you so much for the support and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! I'm sure we'll have a great long-term partnership that will help us both grow.