Recenze (1 510)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
21. červen 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - We've had this app for a long time and would give it more stars if we could. The functionality helps us to manufacture in small quantities and ensure customers are informed about their pre-order. However, the customer service is why we wanted to write a review today. As every Shopify user knows, a new Shopify theme update can cause some code to go wonky (technical term). We always reach out to the team before publishing a new theme or update to ensure the code will work. They're online, friendly, and fast. Try this app, you won't be disappointed.

Zendira
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
6. červen 2024

The app works as it should. I've used this app for at least 6 months now. I'm happy with it, as I have made sales from the app. So far, customer service is very quick (within minutes) and resolved my issues just as fast. I recommend it.

Manifestie
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
5. červen 2024

Pam is a superstar - so patient and tested everything for me to make it was working correctly! Each time I need support, someone is always available to step in and help as quickly as possible. Thanks team!

AVRY JAMES LABEL
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
17. červen 2024

I've tried a few pre-order apps, and this one is the most user-friendly. The support team responds very quickly and helped us solve the UI display issue. The technical skills of the support team are impressive.

Luxi Living
9. červen 2024

Nothing but good things to say about the app. It does what it is supposed to and the customer service has been great. I needed to change the look of my Add to Cart and Pre-order buttons through the app and the developers assisted promptly. Highly recommended!

Sarah Angelie Jewelry
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
1. červen 2024

Phenomenal customer support. I've been with them for years. Just realized an issue with our pre-orders not working (turns out its a theme issue, not theirs) and man was support fast, patient and thorough!

I am super impressed.

Agent84
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
28. červen 2024

I received fantastic service from Princess who was so quick to respond and helped me immediately. Thank you!

RELLE
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
8. červenec 2024

I am not going to lie, this app costs more than some of their competitors but let me say this. it's worth every penny cause IT WORKS. I have tried so many pre order and notify apps and they all just fall short. Don't always work or just lack features. This app works so well it's made my life so easy. The support team are amazing, i had a small issue with check out and they fixed it within a few hours. I am so glad i found this app it really has everything. Such a great product!

Loot Cave
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
14. květen 2024

The app needed a bit of work to function exactly how we want it but the support team are very quick to respond and solve all the issues.

samasamacpt
Jihoafrická republika
15. duben 2024

I have been with Timesact since close to the beginning, and they continue to do excellent work. We live in such a digital world today that finding live, one-on-one help is a great, great challenge. This is what I love about Timesact! The customer service is superb, they create a personal experience where you will not want to go anywhere else. Thank you to Rommel, who was patient, kind and thorough. He went above and beyond to resolve my concerns. Best pre-order app ever!

Jour au Soir