Timesact Předobjednávka slevy , Počet recenzí: 1 045
Merchant in Germany here in the apparel and fashion. I have been using Timesact app since around 2 weeks now for use-cases Pre-Order and Back in Stock notifications. I am quite thorough when testing an app and I am very impressed with Timesact. Here in detail my excellent experience so far:
- The onboarding session is definitely a value-adding benefit. I allowed myself some days to test the app before having the session, so I could bring questions to the onboarding session. June was the person onboarding me - very friendly and very professional. I have a highly customized theme and for this reason I found some things that didn't work completely out-of-the-box (mainly badges and position of texts in the product and collection pages). This was solved in a couple of hours after the onboarding. 5 stars here.
- As I prepared to go-live with the Pre-Order for many products, some more little bugs were found (again, because my theme is highly customized and not because the app has issues). I used the in-app chat to report the issues and got immediate feedback on the chat from Miezty. Also extremely friendly and professional. As the issues had to be solved by development, Miezty passed the information to them. Once again, a couple of hours later I was getting an e-mail from Robert informing me that the issues were fixed. 5 stars here.
- The video tutorials are very content relevant, straight to the point and very helpful. 5 stars here.
- The app offers many use-cases (not only Pre-Order) but I find it also easy to use and easy to find our way around it. Before shooting anything to support, I usually search on the tutorials if there is anything regarding the topic I need - usually there is and my questions are answered there. 5 stars.
- I find the pricing very fair. Very flexible, especially for a small merchant like me. And especially when you are trying out Pre-Orders for the first time and you have no idea of how many you will get - you don't have to commit from the beggining with the expensive prices of some other similar apps, running the risk of paying heavily just to find out you get a couple of pre-orders. 5 stars also for the price structure.
I can only recommend this app.
I would totally recommend this app. I needed to set up a Pre-Order quickly so that we didn't lose sales and I found this so easy to use. I manged to set it up, change the colours of the buttons and put banners on my product to go with my theme all by myself (and this is from someone that had to be told how to share my screen!) I found it very user friendly. The only thing I would warn you of is that when you start to put a product on, it is active straight away rather than being de-active and you turning it on. This wasn't too much of a problem for me as I was doing this late at night, but could be a consideration. Just remember to turn it off first.
I booked a Onboarding call as well and I would definitely suggest doing that too. As I am UK based, I had to wait a couple of days to get one that was not in the middle of the night for me but June was knowledgeable, friendly, reassuring and helpful answering my questions and showing me how to change the time to a future date as an alternative to the product being active and gave me a few other pointers. Thank you June!
I have just recently started using Timesact and so far the app has been great, but the tech support alone has been worth the price.
I have worked with 3 different people now, and all of them were incredibly helpful and surprisingly quick to respond.
I don't remember everyone's name, but Princess helped the out the most recently and most of my issues were resolved immediately, and the problems that needed more time were fixed within a couple of hours, where other services I have used would take days.
So far so great! I will update again once I have had more time using Timesact!
Timesact is an extremely useful app and applicable to so many business models— I found it especially helpful for my own. I look forward to continue using it for the upcoming 2022 holiday season. Although learning the app was easy enough, I really enjoyed taking advantage of their free onboarding meeting. June & Andrei were great at making me feel comfortable, asking me questions all while teaching me everything there is to know about the app's useful features and how it can help me build a better platform for my customers. 10/10
This app is lovely and easy to navigate. We primarily use the pre-order function, and Timesact has all the necessary and advanced features available, from an all-around message display and partial payment option to special discounts. Not only was I impressed by the features of the app, but I was also amazed by the customer service. There is a free onboarding session for every new user, and Rommel, the account manager, walked me through the app and patiently explained everything and answered my questions. A live chat agent is also available during regular business hours, which provides significant reassurance in case anything unexpected occurs. Timesact starts charging once you have used up the 10 free pre-orders, which is understandable. After all, every business needs to generate revenue to keep running. The price after the free plan is reasonable compared to other apps out there offering similar functions. The bottom line is, if you are looking for an app that handles pre-orders, back-in-stock notifications, etc., I would strongly recommend Timesact.
We were looking for a Pre-Order app for an upcoming launch of a new product and contacted Shopify. They recommended 3 apps and we're glad one of them was Timesact as their features, 5-star rating, and 800+ reviews made our decision very simple. Also, Timesact offered a 30-minute live on-screen setup and Q&A and no one else did! We had less than 3-days to get our Pre-Order Offer up on our site and thanks to Rommel at Timesact, who was outstanding during the live setup, our Pre-Order was up on our site in less than a day. Thanks to Ronnel and the Timesact Team they receive our 'Platinum 5+ Rating'!! Highly recommend Timesact to anyone. Thank you Timesact.
I really like this app! Very easy navigation, very user-friendly interface and the most important application does not require special skills and knowledge. I have tried several apps but this is the only one I think is the best! As a designer, it's very important for me that all applications are easy to use because I can't spend a lot of time learning an application. I was looking for an application that would not interfere with my work, but just help me to work, and this application completely meets my requirements! Also special thanks to technical support for quick answers and help! Surprisingly, the guys can solve any problem in a few minutes.
I really highly recommend this app!
I chose Timesact as a preorder app based on the reviews and am very glad I did. The app is fairly straightforward to use; however, I discovered that given my custom store template the pre-order button was appearing only on product pages and not the home page. As other reviewers mentioned, Andrei is incredibly responsive. After setting up an onboarding call, Andrei arrived prepared to talk through a solution, oriented me to the app features I had not yet used, and provided clear instructions for next steps. The custom implementations were complete and functional within a few hours of our call. As a free plan user this is exactly the kind of support that would make me want to upgrade!
Wow - we are super impressed about the Team behind this app.
The customer support they offer is incredible!
We almost couldn't match our deadline for the launch of our new webshop version & collection, but Robert, one of the founders, was super helpful and even helped us out with other shopify issues not directly related to the pre-order button and finally saved our day! Super hard-working and customer friendly team developing a very useful and user-friendly app! can highly recommend!
I have only had this app for one day, but I can say now the app and the team are amazing! I would highly recommend this app to anyone that needs a quick and easy preorder solution and there are also many other features I will be using soon!
Most importantly, the FREE Onboarding Call was an excellent touch, any bugs were fixed and my site was even sped up for me by June. Great stuff and I hope this is the start of a long term relationship! :)