Preorder Notify Me Pre‑Order T , Počet recenzí: 1 434

• 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 16. duben 2021

ENGLISH
I decided to use this app to help us offer a larger variety of sizes. We manufacture swimwear and it is sometime difficult to guess which sizes are going to sell more, then we produce the most common sizes and we offer the remaining sizes on demand or Pre-order with a production delay of a few days. The idea is to offer the best customer service for the best customer satisfaction. The installation had some minor trouble but not even a minute after contacting the support desk, I was in touch with Andrei and Raluca and they assisted me during the setup and were really available at any moment, checking all the details and validating the installation step by step. After a some adjustments, I installed the app in another of our shops.
Decidí usar esta aplicación para ayudarnos a ofrecer una mayor variedad de tamaños. Fabricamos trajes de baño y en ocasiones es difícil adivinar qué tallas se van a vender más.Producimos las tallas más comunes y ofrecemos las tallas restantes bajo demanda o pre-pedido con un tiempo de producción de unos días. La idea es ofrecer el mejor servicio al cliente para la mejor satisfacción del cliente. La instalación tuvo algunos problemas menores pero ni siquiera un minuto después de contactar con el soporte, estuve en contacto con Andrei y Raluca y me ayudaron durante la instalación y estuvieron realmente disponibles en todo momento, verificando todos los detalles y validando la instalación paso a paso. paso. Después de ajustes menores, instalé la aplicación en otra de nuestras tiendas sin ningún inconveniente.
Gracias Andrei y Raluca

almaswimwear.us
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 16. duben 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I just know we'll make a lot of pre-order sales together!

6. únor 2023

I had a problem with my pre order system, I contacted the customer service and the reply was prompt and straight to the point. They provided me different alternatives on how to solve my problem so I could choose the one that better suited my case.

Very efficient, kind and precise. Strongly recommended!

My Store
13. prosinec 2021

There was an event that did not fit in the cart, but I contacted support and it was completed in a few minutes. I thought the level of support was very high. I was able to respond quickly to inquiries from Japanese sites.

ギフトスペース
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 13. prosinec 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to support you and your business and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you!

14. červen 2021

I installed to hopefully encourage buyers for the products that were too expensive for me to keep in stock early on. It works well once you understand the way it functions (I'm not a coder), and Andrei was very thorough and helpful when I was a bit confused.

Nornir Materiel
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 14. červen 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time and that the app will blow up your pre-order sales. Thank you for working with us!

12. duben 2023

We should say this is our best pre-order app so far. Really convenient to set up and they continue keeping updates to provide new functions. When we met problem, Mrs. Miezty use her professional skills and quickly solved the issue. We really appreciate it!

Vaporesso France
Francie
26. březen 2023

I would STRONGLY recommend Timesact - mainly because of the amazing customer service!! I am not a tech person & they are always there to help me fix it and then show me how to do it for the future!! Professional, polite and knowledgeable - absolutely awesome!!

Oz Green Oasis
Austrálie
28. duben 2022

Excellent customer service with quick response and clear explanation. We had some issues with our website, but they were fixed within hours. Highly recommended!

BANANATIME
Nizozemsko
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 3. květen 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for choosing us as you pre-order technology partners! I'm sure that together we will accomplish a great deal.

3. březen 2023

I had a great onboarding with June, super helpful and patient with my endless questions! June went through all that I would need to know and was happy to recommend based on what my store would need. I am really excited to use this app to provide a better experience for my customers and am at ease to know the great team at Timesact will be there to help me if I have any questions or issues along the way!

Hattusas Bazaar

料金プランのことで分からないことがあり問い合わせたところ、迅速に日本語で対応していただきました。
有難うございます

Mel cinna
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 14. duben 2022

素晴らしいレビューありがとうございます 素晴らしい予約キャンペーンを一緒にできることを楽しみにしています。また、日本語でのサポートが可能であれば、より分かりやすいと思います。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

8. leden 2021

Andrei was immensely helpful and the fix delivered as promised! Affordable monthly subscription! Look no further guys

TrulyOppai
Vývojář Kairock Partners SRL odpověděl 9. leden 2021

Thanks so much! Love your ideas for our app. Working hard to make them happen and grow sales for you!