Recenze (1 521)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. květen 2024

Jolo is absolutely amazing!! He helped walk me through every little detail- explain things, get things set up. Best support I have ever received on an app! So kind and helpful!!

JackCarrUSA
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
14. červen 2024

The app works great. But what is very special is the customer service. They are very quick at dealing with questions, and they go one step further in helping. Amazing.

THEHOUSEFUL
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
12. duben 2024

Fantastic support... updated my theme and didn't copy the code over... 2 mins and Rommel had it fixed and working again.

Willows & Co
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
10. březen 2024

Jon and his team have literally gone beyond the call of duty for me and my company plenty of times in just a short time span. It’s been close to a year now that we’ve been working together on some things and I have zero complaints about him. HIGHLY recommend! He’s always ready when I need help on something. Even for the littlest of things, and that’s what I appreciate the most. That, and the communication/transparency are things that I value and treasure the most, not just in business, but in life as well. You will not regret working with him. That I can promise you.

B.O.S.S. GEAR
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
7. duben 2024

Great service, fast reply and amazing app. Rommel went byond and above to make sure that all my request issues were resolved.

Highly recommended

Micky Mart
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
3. červenec 2024

I am impressed with the functionality of the app. It combines pre-order & notification of back-in-stock functionality, saving the cost of two apps. Jolo from their support team was super helpful and offered to jump on a call to help with setup, which was very useful.

RUSK
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 20 hodinami
10. červen 2024

Very good app. It met all the requirements I was looking for in a pre-sale app. The customer service is excellent, very attentive and professional. They respond immediately.

ergoPouch Chile
Chile
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
14. březen 2024

Timesact has revolutionized my online store with its effortless discount and pre-order features, but it was Kate's exceptional customer service that truly won me over. Her expertise, warmth, and dedication shone through every interaction, making my journey with Timesact incredibly smooth and rewarding. Kate went above and beyond, ensuring that every question was answered and every need was met with unmatched professionalism and care. It's not just an app; it's a game-changer for your business, backed by a team that truly cares about your success. If you're on the hunt for an app that delivers outstanding results and comes with top-tier support, Timesact is the way to go. Highly recommended!

Loungey
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
2. duben 2024

Works great! Use it for 7 months now and never had any issues. Their support is also very good, fast reply and helpfull!

Osoe Home
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
6. červen 2024

Rommel was exceptionally helpful in walking me through how to use the App and answering any questions I had. I would also recommend playing around in the app a little beforehand so you are familiar with how it works.

Spacers