Preorder Notify Me Pre‑Order T , 1.289 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
8 Ocak 2024

This app has been an amazing addition to our site. It has allowed us to set up inventory that, once out of stock, is automatically converted to pre-order. It helps us clearly communicate lead times to our customers both in the product page and in cart. Most of our products are actually made to order, and we've been able to take numerous pre-orders without issue thanks to this app. Easy to set up, easy to update, and responsive customer service.

JOHI Design Studio
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
1 Şubat 2024

The developers of this app are super nice! I contacted them about an error I got after switching theme, they just solved it for me in 10mins, with some detailed tutorials of how to send collaborative code and accepting request attached. Great work, thanks!

象爪ELECLAW
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
4 Ocak 2024

I use this app quite a lot. Never had any issues. Easy to set up and update.
And I just spoke to Jolo - their customer support rep, via video call. I love their customer support!

Brainrich Kids
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
24 Ocak 2024

Set up was fairly straight forward. I did all my own set up and connecting then used the free call to make sure I did it all correctly. Jolo was very helpful on the call and in 15 minutes we had it all checked over and ready to go.

BowBars Archery LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
3 Şubat 2024

Jonathan was most helpful, not only quickly resolving my issues but also proactively suggesting improvements and applying them after my consent.

It was one of the best supports I have ever received.

BCBY
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
22 Ocak 2024

Amazing experience working with Jonathan! So friendly, knowledgable, and willingness to help with any and everything!

I recommend him 100x over!

Jonathan is the best!

Hanifa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
14 Aralık 2023

5 stars. Great app. You can modify quite some things. Great support staff. They will help immediately if there's an issue and fix it. Highly recommend

BABOUX
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
26 Aralık 2023

This app functions exactly like I had hoped. I’ve tried two other pre-order apps, and they were missing some of the features that I find absolutely critical for my business. Not only that, any issues that I’ve had, their customer support is fast and efficient. Highly recommend.

Panther Lights
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
20 Aralık 2023

I’m very happy to have switched to your app. Great functionality and support have been amazing. Really appreciate. As a small business owner wearing many hats, often multiple ones at the same time, this kind of support can make a massive difference in time of need. Yesterday, because of stock issues, I had to prepare different pre-order messages in such a hurry before heading to the airport and credit to Pam who was fantastic. Keep up the great work.

TROVERR Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
29 Ocak 2024

The speed that Timesact helped me with a problem today was amazing. I have used their preorder since March 2022 and absolutely love it. They are first class.

The Promise Ring Co.