Tabs: SEO product tabs with AI , Počet recenzí: 100

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
1. listopad 2023

If you're looking to structure your product info and make it simpler for visitors to view, this app is a great recommendation.
So far, it's highly automated and effortless to customise. I'm especially fond of the shared product tab since you can add customised tabs in one go for specific collections.
I'm going to continue testing out the app and I'm seriously considering making a purchase.
Try it out and I'm sure you will find it very useful.
This is the third app I've tried today and I'm happy that I'm sticking with this one. Definitely worth your time.

Erdem fabrics
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
29. leden 2024

Excellent, convenient application, easy to use.
The support works great, there were questions and they were quickly resolved. Thank you . I advise.

NEED
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
24. prosinec 2023

Having compared all the tab options this is the best app for layout and value for money. The developers are really helpful too.

Just For You Boutique®
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
2. prosinec 2023

Great quick help from service support, helped me relocate the tabs for what I needed

American Industrial Direct
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
18. říjen 2023

This app works brilliantly with organisation tabs within your product ranges. Super easy to use and navigate and so customisable. I also found the support incredibly helpful with Vik all the way through! Even added things that I felt was missing which is by far going above and beyond. Thanks for a great app!

Outcamping
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
21. listopad 2023

Great service and help from the customer team as always!!!

Primecoffeesuppliers
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
29. prosinec 2023

Great app for product tabs. Excellent customer support. Would highly recommend for businesses

Selia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
9. leden 2024

Great App and team. They helped me set up the complete app and also customise it as per our need. Would highly recommend it to people looking to make their production description and details better.

LUSH & BEYOND
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
13. listopad 2023

Really great app and excellent support in accommodating special features not original to the app. They work fast and efficiently and have a great understanding of what we are trying to accomplish. Great team!

Mobility Angel
Doba používání aplikace: 19 dny
13. listopad 2023

Looks great and easy to get going with a little help. Excellent customer service helped me with one setting that was hiding it and they helped late at night so I was'nt having to wait and could keep working. Great pricing on this app vs others.

LuvNailz