Tipo Appointment Booking

• 4 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. červenec 2024

Good service and fast support from Laura. :) The app does everything we need for our company and is very customer friendly.

CASA FUTBOL AG
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
8. červenec 2024

Super stable app that does what it says and has great and quick customer service :)

beWater™
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
16. duben 2024

Thanks to Laura, She really helped me with many things to make the booking form looks perfect and serve as we need
the app is good for simple booking forms if you offer consultations or visits
Great app & Affordable

ebarza
Spojené arabské emiráty
18. červenec 2024

Great customer service. Special thanks to Laura, she helps our app for Booking work perfectly.

Khoi Eatery
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
20. duben 2024

I wish they back to the old version. Since december 2023. I get always problem. Now the big problem is all my clients can't recived any confirmation and they can't find the solution how to fix. I am so sad becuse i am using this app for almost 3 years or 4 years. so sad and disappointed and don't recommend it if you manage your own website like me.

Patricio Boncales
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
25. duben 2024

Quick help, went above and beyond to make our website user friendly.

Océanne
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
11. červen 2024

Simple and easy to use! The customer service is great too

Topsport Kayaking
Nový Zéland
Datum úprav: 12. červen 2024

I received incredibly good and fast help from Laura. Her support has been invaluable when I needed assistance with configuring and using the app. Thanks to Laura, I was able to quickly get started with the booking system Thank you so much for the fantastic service!

Hedman sports
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
8. červenec 2024

Tipo not only works great, but is easy to use and the support team behind the app is next level! Laura works very hard to ensure a quality experience and that the app works as it is intended. Very happy I went with Tipo!

Dayton Brick Shop
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
29. duben 2024

Great app with amazing online support to assist. Crucial to my business

EcoMotion Electric Scooters