Track123 Order Tracking Upsell , Počet recenzí: 2 515

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
18. leden 2024

UPDATE: After the engineers looked at the issue with priority now sync’ing is back up (with a couple pf exceptions but nowhere near what was a couple of days ago). In the meantime, I had an issue which Alex was also able fo provide a solution too. I really appreciate the effort the tram went to be able to address my issues.

I started using the free version of the app and kept it installed for when I needed to go on a paid version and start real tracking and auto update of order delivery status. We made a decision to go on the paid plan this year and paid for 12 months in advance to use the app to provide automatic delivery status updates in Shopify which then is used to send customers review requests via Judge.me and before 1 January the integration with Australia post and Judge.me was seamless. Only this week I noted the delivery status for some of our orders made after 1 January (significantly after upgrading to the paid plan) had not been automatically updated in Shopify, hence the integration with Judge.me was not working as intended. I quickly got in touch with Alex from Track123 and they were able to identify the issue being Aus post upgrade in their API which was not picked up by Track123. I was told that this will not be fixed within a month and I was also recommended to update the status manually! Track123 cannot expect that merchants with hundreds of orders which have been previously automatically updated, will go and manually change status of delivery one by one! This is service for which we already paid for and now are not able to receive. I have asked for a refund of our annual part of the fee during the time the service will not be available, I haven't received a response yet. When you provide a service, you should have the means to identify and properly manage changes, such as upgrades in APIs. This is what customers are paying for! Extremely disappointed and yet to receive a proper answer with timelines for this issue to be fixed and refund for the time the service will not be available.

-Teeny Cherubs-
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
25. prosinec 2023

Great app who needs a custom tracking page for customers rather than providing direct link to carrier website.

JawDrops
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
19. leden 2024

Track123 is an outstanding all-in-one logistics tracking and management software that greatly enhances the efficiency of my store's cross-border sales while providing customers with an excellent after-sales experience. It's truly a reliable assistant for my logistics operations!

Prime Particle
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
21. prosinec 2023

I find Track123 an extremely useful application, as compared to others, it has a very clear and attractive design structure, which inspires confidence in visitors to my site

Elegance & Purity
Moldavsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
29. leden 2024

Very helpful and easy to use for new users looking to make their store more professional

XPeax
Spojené státy
28. prosinec 2023

Compared to other apps I have used, this app stands out.
The style, features, etc. Even in the free plan you have a lot of options.

Alves Nutrition
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 18 dny
4. leden 2024

Amazing app, useful, smooth and easy to use! Would recommend highly!

Ethervale
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
5. prosinec 2023

Hey fellow Shopify sellers! I've got to spill the beans about my experience with Track123 – it's a game-changer for any online store out there. If you're on the lookout to elevate your customer service game, this app is an absolute lifesaver.

Let me kick things off by highlighting how incredibly user-friendly Track123 is. Navigating the app is a breeze for your customers, and trust me, that's a major win for ensuring their satisfaction and keeping them hooked.

But here's where the real magic happens: real-time notifications. This feature has worked wonders in reducing the influx of customer questions and support requests for my store. The app provides accurate delivery estimates, empowering customers with the knowledge of when to expect their orders. Talk about enhancing the overall shopping experience!

Security is a non-negotiable aspect, especially when dealing with customer information. With Track123, you can rest easy knowing that your customers' data is treated with the utmost care and security – it's locked down tight.

In a world where customer satisfaction is key, Track123 has proven to be a reliable ally in my journey. The app not only streamlines processes but also adds a layer of transparency and trust to the entire shopping experience.

So, if you're serious about boosting customer satisfaction and fostering repeat business, don't hesitate to give Track123 a shot. It's been a true winner for me, and I'm confident it'll be a game-changer for your store too! Cheers to happier customers and smoother operations!

Medpro Solutions
Austrálie
29. leden 2024

This app for my website has not only helped out customers on finding an update on orders but give customers a mind of ease on knowing they can receive an update immediately making the customer feel more secure when shopping with your store!

Intense
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
19. listopad 2023

I have been using the Track123 app for a few weeks now, and I must say that it has exceeded my expectations in terms of features, performance, and user-friendliness. The setup process was straightforward, and I was able to get it up and running in no time. The app provides top-notch order tracking solutions, and I highly recommend it to other merchants.

The app’s customizable tracking page allows for brand consistency, while the detailed analytics provide insights into customer behavior and revenue. The app seamlessly integrates with multiple shipping carriers, and the real-time updates keep customers informed about their order status. The app’s responsive customer support is also noteworthy.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the Track123 app and would highly recommend it to other Shopify merchants.

Davenche