Recenze (2 840)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
30. květen 2024

I've been using this app for several months and I enjoy it so far. I love that it integrates seamlessly with my branding and template plus all the customization options. I also enjoy how detailed the information is for the customer. Super clean and easy to use.

Address Oasis
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
29. květen 2024

I've been using the Track123 application for a few months now, and I must say, it has exceeded all my expectations in terms of functionality, ease of use, and reliability. I really recommend it.

Lozzem
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
10. duben 2024

This app has been super helpful, and solves my tracking problem's perfectly! Not only does it easily integrates with shopify to provide a well rounded and seamless customer experience, but also has superbly helpful tech support that provides valuable insight into effective problem solving.
100% would recommend!!!

Lapis Lazuli Luxe
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
23. květen 2024

We have been using it for a year now and it's working really well. Very happy with it!

QvikLink - NUTIKAD LAHENDUSED
Estonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
29. květen 2024

The app was already awesome, but now with this new modern look it is amazing! Great work developers.

Serein Trek
Kanada
12. duben 2024

Great App and team at hand. Customer can track their order from your website without being transferred to a delivery service website, plus many more great features. Would highly recommend.

Homes Bright Ltd
Spojené království
4. červen 2024

Great tracking app to help your customers stay updated with their delivery status. The app is user-friendly and makes it easy to customize your tracking order status page to go along with the look of your website.

Mod Mode Store
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
6. červen 2024

Great experience, I love that it makes it easy for my customers to track their package.

DNA THREADS
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
7. duben 2024

I'm on the free plan, and so far I'm very happy with its intuitive interface and ease of use. Integrates great with any page and easy to customize to the feel of your website. Recommend!

RullaRent.se
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
1. květen 2024

Great app. The amount of options they give you to adjust your tracking page is really in dept

USAPride