Recenze (5 728)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 8. červenec 2024

At first I was very unhappy with this App, because it looked as if they had charged me during my free trial. And also because I had trouble finding how to manually modify translations and change the position of the switcher.

But the Customer Service reached out to me and explained everything clearly and in detail. They also said I was still able to cancel the plan during my trial.

So I believe we will keep the subscription, since it's clear the team is happy to help in case of issues.

La Boucle
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 7. červenec 2024

Hi Arnaud,

This is Saha and we apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

Regarding to your concerns as following:

- Firstly, we saw that you're on the annual Growth plan. However, because you're in 7 trial days, so you can still downgrade or switch to a monthly plan, or cancel the plan by uninstalling the app

- We have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you by guiding how to find/edit translation manually in details, please check your email and let him know if you need further support

- We think there might be a misunderstanding about buying a support ticket. Currently, you still receive 100% free support during the trial. Additionally, you can contact our support team with any questions through the live chat or email. Only in exclusive cases where you require additional help but beyond the support team's capabilities, we will consider charging through tickets.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Saha

3. květen 2024

App is complex, but works fine more or less.
Support is very fast to solve problems.

MondoTNT
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
17. duben 2024

very good app and help center great

JACK & JONES Riyadh
Saúdská Arábie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
7. březen 2024

Excellent support, nothing beats theirs. Great features.

Only con is that it is maybe a little bit expensive compared to competitors. Wish the growth and premium plan was the same at the price of growth.

But great reliable application. And support is 10/10 (I have used them the support a lot hahaha)

MeatMate
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 22. duben 2024

Hi there,

Here's Oriana from Transcy. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

Datum úprav: 23. červen 2024

no he tenido buena experiencia, da errores, la geolocalizacion no funciona correctamente, satura el servidor con un loop infinito de recargas y finalmente deja tu pagina fuera de linea, tiene muchos fallos, el precio es muy elevado para una aplicacion asi

Ridewood
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 23. červen 2024

Hi there,

This is Fiona from Transcy and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you clear explanation along with relevant solutions, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support

Hope to hear from you soon

Fiona

15. červenec 2024

good

ZJ SPORT
Čína
11. prosinec 2023

the support team was good to fix my issues
Rymond and Jhonson thank you

ReemohAccessories - Unleash Your Inner Shine
Saúdská Arábie
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 14. prosinec 2023

Hi Saleh,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jena

3. září 2021

Works well and fairly good support, but the supporters are not technical so they are just the first layer and often they'll ask the dev team review issues. Main issue is when it translates elements on the site which it shouldn't such as sizes, etc.

Sønday
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 6. září 2021

Hi Senai,

Here's Kane from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me.

Regarding to your issues, firstly our agents are preparing the basic technical knowledge and because your issue is related to code, so it needs Dev team to find the root cause and then fix it as soon as possible.

Secondly, your variants including sizes or color, is not translating properly because those variants are considered as third party elements, so our app will automatically detect it and translate it, in case you want those variants not being translated, just please let us know, so we will keep its meaning as the same as original.

Kane

21. červen 2021

The app allows you to translate most of the website's front end elements without a problem. They also offer auto-translation, which is useful. The customer service is responsive and helpful. Translation quality is good (English to French).

Technoaccord
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 22. červen 2021

Hi Niculae,

Here's Felicity from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Felicity

28. únor 2022

I use this app to translate my online store. Works well and great customer service when required! Only downside is that it's not working on all Shopify apps you add on which is very limiting when you need your store to be available in multiple languages.

Club des petits déjeuners | Breakfast Club of Canada
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 2. březen 2022

Hi Maxime,

I'm Mirabel. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. For your concern, I seem not to understand it clearly, I have seen that my colleague is following up your case, please let them know if you need further support

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards