Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 december 2023

It's a really good and reliable translation app, especially when translating third-party apps. Transcy works very well.
I always had questions and minor problems, but the entire support team (especially “Clara”) always helped me very quickly.

However, I have to deduct one star because the translation of the same words in different products was not consistent (upper case, lower case) and I had to rework a few things as a result.
And it takes a while to find your way around the menu, the navigation could be a bit clearer and easier.

Once you get used to it and understand the menu and navigation, it's a "very good" translation app overall.

RolConArt
Oostenrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi Roland,

This is Kieran from Transcy. Thanks for your feedback

We have noted your points and will take a look into consideration to improve the app in the better way

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

11 december 2023

the support team was good to fix my issues
Rymond and Jhonson thank you

ReemohAccessories - Unleash Your Inner Shine
Saoedi-Arabië
10 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi Saleh,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

11 december 2023

Good service quicky reply I recommend Trancy to everyone.
Good service

THE HOT ASS
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi Alpha,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jocelyn

12 november 2023

Very useful and complete app. Wish there was more features in the free version :)

SciaticaBelt
India
19 dagen gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 14 november 2023

Hi Ricardo,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for review

12 september 2023

Overall the service is super smart and makes webshops in multiple languages possible and affordable for small and medium sized companies. Bugs and weird translations now and then makes it crucial that the pages are reviewed quite often which takes time. However it has been easy and very fast to get in contact with the support team and get the things fixed quickly.

orzonta
Duitsland
2 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 18 september 2023

Here's Oriana from Transcy. Thank you so much for your comments

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

Bewerkt 23 september 2023

CS is great. But the overall English/French to Chinese are sometimes troublesome. I would recommend translating between Romance languages but not Chinese

Aerix Co
Taiwan
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 12 september 2023

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Jocelyn

10 juli 2023

Lewis from the technical support team was very helpful would highly recommend him.
Any other issues I run into I hope he helps me out in the future

osakiesp
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2023

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Best Regards
Kaylin

Bewerkt 17 mei 2023

Update: The 3rd party app translations sometimes overwrite already applied translations inside transcy. It's a nightmare to get this sorted (I've been going on about 3 weeks trying to get this done now). The app works fine, but it overwriting itself is a massive problem.

I had some questions on putting the switcher in a specific spot in my theme and was helped super fast (on a weekend day, even) which I really appreciate.
The app is very extensive and takes a bit of getting used to, but everything is done very intuitively and after learning how to work with it, it's absolutely perfect for both language and currency efforts.

Undercover Otter
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 25 april 2023

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

Bewerkt 29 maart 2023

This solution does not have an option to translate more than 1000 products in their most advanced pricing plan. The support department has reached to me to get the proper support. They explained the issue and a work around. Looking forward to the updated version.

EV Plug Europa
5 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 29 maart 2023

Hi there,

This is Jena again and thanks for your feedback

We have surely noted your point and take it into consideration. Especially, we're going to plan for this improvement next few months. Once it's officially released, you will be informed properly

28 maart 2023

Great Customer service. Aurora was great in swiftly leading through the answer with pictures. Impressed!

Overall the app could be more intuitive about the overlaps with Shopify's translated stuff

Yosemite Bum EU
Italië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 4 april 2023

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane