Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 januari 2024

Had a technical error that required some help from their team and not only were they right on it, but they even helped remove some old code from the theme that was causing the app to malfunction. After Cris and the tech team got on it, it was fixed in a matter of hours! The team is super kind and helpful and I was glad they extended help beyond the functionality of the app to get it to perform the way I wanted. Thanks so much, Transcy! We will continue to use you across multiple of our Shopify stores :)

BB Store
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2024

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

19 januari 2024

Great. The support service is great. When I have set multiple attributes for "Payment Cycle" ("Monthly" and "Annual - Save 17%") on both "Earn 1x Gold Membership" and "Earn 1x Platinum Membership" products, but on these two product pages. Click on the multiple attribute button "Year - Save 17%" and select "Selling" in the address bar. The plan ID and variant ID have not changed, resulting in no changes in member options and prices. Bo has repaired this problem on next day. The support service is fast and good.

和李力聊比特币
Hongkong SAR van China
4 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 24 januari 2024

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Transcy. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Selina

12 december 2023

This App is Amazing. Not just for translation their team is also very helful. The team helped me many times in dealing issue. I am very satisfied. If someone is reading my review then I will suggest him to use App this is a perfect app with a humble and helpful. I want to say Thank you to team. They help me alot in solving my issues

NanaBeebi
Nederland
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 20 december 2023

Hi Brand,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

5 januari 2024

I had a configuration issue with the switcher not showing on the site. Went on chat and chatted with BO. Problem was resolved quickly, and everything is working great now!

Well Care Botanicals
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

Selina

13 december 2023

This app works as it should. the best part is the customer service which makes it amazing. special thanks to Fanny who helped me through all the difficulties i was having setting up the app. 10/10 recommended.

Sparkly Roses
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 20 december 2023

Hi Abdullah,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Mirabel

2 januari 2024

Had a problem with some configuration issues on my site: https://plasticbagpartners.com/ . I worked with Shiro and she was very helpful in resolving my issue. Great customer service.

Plastic Bag Partners
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Hi Frank,

3 december 2023

I have yet to find a customer help service line experience that has run as smoothly and efficiently as the experience I hav just had with Giselle. She understood my request quickly and fixed it via coding even quicker. I'm blown away and oh so very happy!

The Trove
Qatar
4 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Transcy. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Jena

29 november 2023

Giselle was quick and effective. What a simple tool to add translation to our site. We have a new safety helmet good for biking and skateboarding.

airnoggin

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

29 november 2023

Great support. The app works well. The support is super prompt and always available!
you need to understand the way it thinks and than it becomes a great app.
Still. I suggest to developers to add a general filter to find what you need to translate!

Milano Sake Challenge
Italië
5 maanden gebruiken de app

30 december 2023

app works well, I had a small problem that it doesn't translate two sentences, but I contacted assistance, after 3 minutes, Giselle already responded to me and intervened to solve the problem. she solved my problem in less than 5 minutes, I'm really satisfied with the service. Thank you

KASER
Hongkong SAR van China
20 dagen gebruiken de app
OneCommerce.io heeft geantwoord 2 januari 2024

Hi Zeng,

Here's Oriana from Transcy. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Oriana