Recenze (9 605)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
10. červenec 2018

Love this app and the best part about it is it's free

Our One Stop Shop
15. červen 2020

i like this app its simple and easy to use so far so good lets see how it works ima give about 2 weeks

Sexi Me Apparel
19. duben 2020

I search app for only show countdown but they have given me trust badge and inventory reduces slider also. I highly recommended this app

Mypetsuperdeals
Jersey
11. červen 2018

A very good app
glad that its free

Marmall
Singapur
Datum úprav: 17. prosinec 2019

This app is free but most free features are FOMO based features like the countdown timer and stock inventory. I thought I would be able to have at least 1 normal sales banner option but there are none that I can use. For me this is useful unless I upgrade.

Airport Candy
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
30. prosinec 2018

This app will increase your conversion rate and make your site look better. I highly recommend it. It's a must have

Mad4Dogs
22. červen 2021

good Experience overall I would love to take another premium package it helps to boots my sales. good Experience overall I would love to take another premium package it helps to boots my sales.

greenfaux
Indie
13. květen 2019

Rien à dire, je recommande fortement, très facile et rapide d'utilisation. je vais l'utiliser sur mon autre site également.

Ma cire colorante
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
28. červenec 2018

After all the apps I have paid for from Shopify that were hard to use and produced no fruit - I finally found USB and it is great! You should give it a try!

Sin City Productions
25. květen 2020

This my first time using this APP . IM a new business associate at Shopify i got request this on youtube .

Real_atoz