Recenze (1 548)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
19. květen 2024

Have this installed in a number of my stores they are really great. Love the customer support they always edit the UI to my liking whenever I ask. Thanks guys!!

Hyprcharge
Irsko
13. březen 2024

Cool feature and great team, it is indeed one of the most important features to attract more customers and make them loyal, especially on branding stage i can say it is worth the try and i ll stay on it on the long run with no doubt.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Španělsko
22. březen 2024

Great so far, easy to install. I needed a bit of help as I'm not very technical but I contacted support and they helped in minutes, recommend for sure :)

Metal Art Boutique
Spojené království
6. květen 2024

Very useful app, you can display possible payment options for your customer. Huge payment icon selection. Very fast and kind customers support. And the best part this app is for free!

ikdienai.lv
Lotyšsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
4. červen 2024

I just installed the app and while it showed that it was enabled, I did not see it on my store. I reached out to Live chat Help and Maria was quick and efficient . She had the app appearing in both the product and cart pages in no time. Great customer service!

The Cheesecake Boutique
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
26. březen 2024

I was having trouble with the trust badges pulling into my collection on my home page. I reached out to support and the informed me and offered to fix the issue for me! Maria was great super helpful! Would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a great trust badge product.

Smokin' Hot BBQ Supplies
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
7. březen 2024

I had difficulty putting the payment logo in my store, it was helped by Maria.
Maria is very efficient at her work, in a few minutes she had my problem solved, I'm very happy thank you so much.

www.misupertiendastyle.com
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
27. březen 2024

Perfect! Immediately solution and very quick!

Memento Mea
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
12. duben 2024

Excellent, they helped me a lot, very effective.

QuickBeBuy
Uruguay
Doba používání aplikace: 17 dny
18. květen 2024

very good app, thank you for support!

ILoveBabu.com