Upload‑Lift Image Upload , Počet recenzí: 160

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
23. listopad 2023

Been using this app since I launched my store and never once considered looking elsewhere, very helpful and prompt support team too

Soul Carbon
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
23. listopad 2023

App is very functional with great styling. The support team are very good and quick to respond to queries and go the extra mile to support! I'm looking forward to publishing my store with this feature!! :)

Custom Car Air Fresheners | Personalised Automotive Air Fresheners | Smell My Ride
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
20. září 2023

We've been utilizing "Upload-Lift Image Upload" for our customizable rubber stamps at stamplab.com.au, and it's been a helpful addition. Our customers can easily upload their designs, facilitating a smoother checkout process. By the time an order is placed, our design team has what they need to begin. It simplifies things both for our customers and our processing team, making it a notable upgrade from our old system.

Stamp Lab
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
13. listopad 2023

Works great and the support is fantastic.

Laser Creations
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
26. září 2023

The uploader is amazing and very dynamic!
The customer support is even better!
I had some issues setting everything up to fit my business needs, and I got a fast and awesome support from Michael!!
Thank you again!

Or Many Fine Art Printing
Izrael
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny
14. srpen 2023

Amazing, easy to use, have a free plan, I will upgrade to paid plan soon. Hope it will add more useful features in the future. Love and thank you all so much!

All Love Here
Vietnam
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
6. říjen 2023

This app is truly fantastic! It's incredibly user-friendly, and the customer support is simply outstanding. I'm utilizing this app to effortlessly upload files for my orders.

AFFIRMA DISTRIBUTORS
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
31. červenec 2023

An incredible app. Its design is user-friendly and responsive on all devices, making the user experience smooth and hassle-free. The support is fast, efficient, and friendly, always ready to assist us when we need it.

Milie
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
22. červen 2023

Excellent app. User friendly & responsive design on all devices. Super fast and friendly support when needed. We use it together with their other app called Live Product Option and the 2 apps together are almost (perfection does not exist & we do have a couple of functions we hope to see in future versions of this app) exactly what we are after for our website.

CustomIcing.com.au
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
14. únor 2024

Very well functioning app and not least super fast, kind and helpful support (almost instant replies). Can only recommend! :)

KIRE TREE