Değerlendirmeler (519)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Nisan 2024

The app is a must-have for any store. Works flawlessly and it does something, that should be an essential feature of the Shopify system.

When a technical issue occurred after a theme update, the support team solved it within 24h.

I highly recommend StarApps' products, they're really good.

Stone & May Polska
Polonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
6 Haziran 2024

Tried so many apps on shopify store for my requirement but wasn't about to do what i wanted. I wanted videos for each color of t-shirt's and so wanted to hide other photos & videos apart from active variant of color selected. worked like a charm. and no need of any kinda config it almost works with our regular flow of product listing.

The Colour Story
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
25 Mart 2024

Fantastic service! So helpful, and app is easy to use. Looks great on our website, and variants are selling well because of pictures!!

Clutch by Sara Gorman
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
10 Mayıs 2024

Great app, which is a great outcome for me. The support team is great as well, they do truly everything they can to help you as best as possible and to fulfill your wishes. Highly recommended; In my opinion a leading app in terms of swatches.

VIN & SNÖ
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
12 Mart 2024

One of our best apps. Works fantastic, simple to setup, and fantastic support. Utpal managed to lead us in the right direction of a problem on our website.

dbramante1928
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
27 Nisan 2024

Customer service is just bad, they respond after a long time and then there is no use.

My Store

Çin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
12 Şubat 2024

Hello friends,

after the Shopfiy update we saw that a lot of Pictures of the Colours are Helconfudes and mixed.
I dont want to to make all of them new we have so much products and we paying the module money that its working from your side.

Can you please give it a look what happen with your Module?

Legal Power
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
18 Ocak 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

We use the Variant and the swatch King app and it works perfect for us. The Support is very fast and helpful. Utpal in particular was really very helpful and even made individual tutorials for us. Great

être belle Cosmetics
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
2 Mart 2024

This perfect variant imager what you need! Recommend 100%
By the way best app support team - Nikhilesh the best assistant who is always ready to help!!!

Thedogdreams