Değerlendirmeler (41)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
26 Haziran 2024

We have a variety of product types in our store, which led to some challenges. We reached out for support, and I have to say, the app's team was amazing! They were super responsive and helped us find the perfect solution. I couldn't be happier—definitely five stars all the way!

Art-O-Rama Shop
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
1 Temmuz 2024

very nice and easy, but a little costly as i do not update products from my website that often, but was a definate time saver.

Asili By Anika
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
6 Temmuz 2024

So easy and convenient - my Etsy is immediately updated once I change products or images on my website. Very easy to use.

Hygge Dress
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
14 Mayıs 2024

We moved from two apps we used for a while, this is the best one, very easy to use, very intuitive, and works perfectly, I strongly suggest this app.

Mondo Cattolico
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
CEYOLI GbR yanıt 29 Mayıs 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 🌟 We’re thrilled to hear that our app has been the best choice for you, being easy to use, intuitive, and working perfectly. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need any assistance, we’re here to help. Thanks again! 👍

12 Mayıs 2024

Simple and seamless! So far I love this app and it just saved me a week of uploading 300 products on Etsy. Time is money and this app just saved me a lot.

Chris Thompson Bags
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
CEYOLI GbR yanıt 29 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 🌟 We’re delighted to hear that our app has made the process of uploading 300 products to Etsy simple and seamless for you. Time is indeed money, and we’re thrilled that we could save you so much of it. If you need any further assistance, we’re here to help. Thanks again! 👍

12 Mayıs 2024

thank you for the app. It works very fast and properly.Also it is very easy to use. I can manage to syntec all my listings to etsy very quickly and easyly.Customer service is very helpful.

Little Kiss Jewellery
Türkiye
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
CEYOLI GbR yanıt 29 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! 😊 We’re thrilled to hear that you find our app fast, reliable, and easy to use. It’s great to know that managing and syncing your listings to Etsy has become quick and effortless for you. We’re also pleased that our customer service has been helpful. If you need any further assistance, we’re always here to help. Thanks again! 🌟

3 Mayıs 2024

Life saving for me. I would not be able to sell my customizable products in Etsy otherwise. The bulk feature is also awesome.

Nordic Art Creations
Finlandiya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
CEYOLI GbR yanıt 5 Mayıs 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a lifesaver for you and has enabled you to sell your customizable products on Etsy. Our bulk feature is indeed designed to make managing your inventory easier and more efficient. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us anytime! 🚀

24 Mayıs 2024

Huge time saver for me! Support is also top notch

vintageandthecity
Güney Afrika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
CEYOLI GbR yanıt 29 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 🚀 We’re delighted to hear that our app is saving you a lot of time and that you’re pleased with our support. Your positive feedback motivates us to keep delivering top-notch service. If you ever need assistance, we’re here to help. Thanks again!

8 Mayıs 2024

Works and syncs products, inventory and orders perfectly. A game changer! Thank you!

www.athomeinthecountry.co.uk
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
CEYOLI GbR yanıt 29 Mayıs 2024

Thank you so much for your review! 🌟 We’re thrilled to hear that our app perfectly syncs products, inventory, and orders for you. It’s wonderful to know that it’s been a game changer for your business. If you need any assistance, our support team is always here to help. Thanks again! 👍

1 Nisan 2024

I only started using this app about a week ago, but so far it's the easiest to use Etsy integration I've tried. Good support, as well. Glad I decide to try it!

Mooncat Crystals
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
CEYOLI GbR yanıt 16 Nisan 2024

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our app! 🌟 It's fantastic that you find it the easiest Etsy integration you've tried, even after just a week of using it.

We're thrilled to provide you with good support and assistance whenever you need it. Your decision to try our app means a lot to us, and we're so glad you're satisfied with the results! 😊

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!