Recenze (204)

• 3 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
10. březen 2024

Excellent App platform, For great advertising, promotion etc!

Vintage-Sealed
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
5. březen 2024

Maybe the app has its "need to improve" sections, but the customer service team is always happy to help, so nice and does the job pretty efficiently.
Keep this going, guys!

Balvin Fashion
Maďarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
14. listopad 2023

App is overpriced but does the job. I would be more inclined to keep this app if it was issued at cheaper rate. 1-3.00 is reasonable.

TopHeavyEntertainment
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Code Black Belt odpověděl 15. listopad 2023

Hello Top Heavy Entertainment Team,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our pricing model.

Our app fees are tightly adjusted, taking into consideration different factors such as app development, maintenance, infrastructure, support, and server resources.

We have tried our best to maintain a delicate balance between these costs to make the app sustainable in the long run while still providing the best service possible.

We will be happy to discuss this with you over a phone call or perhaps a private chat so we can provide you with more options.

Our Customer Service Team has been trying to connect with you via email, so please feel free to respond or perhaps send us a new one at support@codeblackbelt.com and we will be happy to discuss this with you.

We are available 24/7, feel free to reach back to us anytime.

Warm Regards,
Code Black Belt Support Team

8. leden 2024

fantastic top-level support was given and the problems I had due to lack of knowledge were quickly and professionally resolved. Big thanks!

BrickBlocks
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 hodinami
Datum úprav: 24. říjen 2023

I am tech illiterate and have trouble turning on the PC let alone installing an app. But Carlos came to the rescue. Very kind patient persistent customer service. I recommend.

Prairie Spirit Trading Post
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
27. červen 2023

A free, simple app that just works. amazing customer service as well as helped me with everything I needed at no extra cost! Definitely recommend!

AREVIIA
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář Code Black Belt odpověděl 28. červen 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-star review! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing Support Team hit the mark for you.

Always at your service 24/7!

Have a lovely day,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

30. červen 2023

Very good APP! I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a seamless and user-friendly mobile application.

HAPPYSITE
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
Vývojář Code Black Belt odpověděl 2. červenec 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It's awesome to hear that you found our app useful and we hope it will have a positive impact on your business.

Our support team is always happy to help 24/7.

All the best,
Customer Success Team I Shop Circle

14. červenec 2023

Easy to use. Great app. I setted up the video backgroud successfully and it work really well. Would recommend to others.

FH Group Auto
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
13. červenec 2023

Super helpful support team. The customer service Maren gives us very professional help and she can diagnose the problem clearly. This was the only app I could find that actually did what I was looking for on our website. Much better than Shopify themes section. You don't need to worry about editing the codes and set up very easily.

Vaporesso France
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
10. srpen 2023

Thank you so much Lucille Campo your very quick prompt response!
I totally recommend this app to everyone.

Diana Drummond