Videos to delight customers
Create a visual experience beyond the traditional websites with fancy video backgrounds and other videos that will surprise your visitors
Ready to go in a minute
Just as simple as choosing any YouTube video and where you want it. Put it in your image slider or slideshow to make a nice video gallery
Easy video configuration
One-click install. No template or code modification required at all. A visual UI and several video player options make it very easy
Supercharge your storefront with Videos
The latest fashion in web design is now available for Shopify! Enhance your site showing all types of videos. It's as simple as:
- Choosing any public YouTube video or one of our preselected videos
- Chossing if you want the video to be displayed full page, or responsively, or as the background of some particular section
Installation could not be easier. It's a one-click process with no coding required. Configuration is done through a visual assistant and our team is always ready to help with the configuration.
- Choose how the video will be displayed: as a full page video, as a responsive content video, as the video background of some section, as a video replacement of some element in your page.
- Choose the pages where you want to have video backgrounds. You can also display videos on your 404 Not Found page
- Choose optional padding around the video
- Configure a transparency to make the effect nicer
- You can also mute the audio. Please note that only muted videos will auto-play on the latest versions of Chrome or iOS devices
- Display a nice play / pause icon at the bottom left of the video player
- Display a nice mute / sound icon at the bottom left of the video player
- Configure if you want to display the video on mobile browsers or not
All configuration options can be set individually for each video.
Some notes on video autoplaying
All modern browsers will autoplay videos as long as they are muted.
However, browsers have different policies on autoplaying videos with sound. Particularly:
- Chrome will only autoplay videos with sound after the following user interactions: mouse move, mouse click, page scrolling, typing or mobile screen touching. Additionaly, on mobile, Chrome may not play the video automatically if the 'Data saver' option is on.
- Firefox will autoplay videos with sound in all cases
- Safari will only autoplay videos with sound after the following user interactions: mouse click, typing or mobile screen touching
- Edge will autoplay videos with sound in all cases
In order to have the most consistent experience on all browsers, our app will start video playing with no sound and, depending on the browser, will enable sound if possible (normally after a user interaction).
About Code Black Belt, the developers of Video Background
We are a mid-size company exclusively focused on Shopify App Development since 2014. We created some of the top apps on the Shopify App Store. Our values are great user experience, high quality code and exceptional support.
Flat monthly rate. No hidden fees
Swift, efficient, knowledgeable support
* すべての料金は米ドルで請求されます。 月額や使用料に基づく請求などの定期請求は、30日ごとに請求されます。
This app was so easy for me to use. I have no HTML skills, and thank goodness, they were even needed! Just click and POOF! My video was live on my website and looping!
Custom Mattress Makers™
I use it on my website to show a promo video in the background of my home page. Customer service is excellent and assisted me very well. Thanks
ARCHIVED BY ALEX
Very helpful they were able to communicate with me and solve my concerns about the app, Thank You!