Vify Order Printer PDF Invoice , Počet recenzí: 747

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. září 2023

Invoices look nice, but it's painfully slow at loading invoices, often I just send orders without printing the invoices as the loading times often take an age. Will likely cancel if not addressed.

Card Masters
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
Datum úprav: 17. červen 2023

Would totally recommend this app with 5 stars if they would make their templates editable by the user. It's so easy and common to offer an editor where the users can make their own changes to the templates according to their needs.

After asking why it's not editable, i got a super weird answer: "Currently, we don't give Merchant CSS or htlm to customize the temple because it could affect the others users who're using the same template with you."

Which is complete nonsense, i'm sorry.

Please make the templates editable so everybody can do his own styling according to their needs and it's a nobrainer 5* for me. Until then it's a 3* for me as it's pure headache to contact you just to get a german law conform template which i could easily do myself in 15 minutes without contacting the support.

However, great support. Answers immediately!

Thank you!

FORÀGE
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Datum úprav: 1. květen 2023

The app performs well and support was willing to work with me on issues I faced. I was not able to use the app for my needs though so I eventually was refunded my money.

Aspire Interiors