Vify Order Printer PDF Invoice , Počet recenzí: 755

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
17. leden 2024

There's been a few bugs since the latest update. Had to do a clean sweep on the setup for it to work properly again. All in all good app.

Boxaroo
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
1. leden 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
24. listopad 2023

Been using the app for 2 years now and very happy with it. Love that it is easy to customize your templates. Templates look professional and exactly what I was looking for for my small business. Thank you for a great product!

My Starlings (Pty) Ltd
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
14. listopad 2023

We had an issue with the way our discount codes were showing. I reached out via live chat and heard back within 24 hours! They were very patient and helped me find the problem. They were able to custom-build us an Invoice Template that worked for our business and discount codes! Turn around time was amazing as well!

trueCABLE
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
4. leden 2024

Works very smoothly, great set of features, quick support - really recommendable.

cabuu Shop
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
5. prosinec 2023

I have to give a big thumbs up to their team member Liam, their customer service is really friendly and attentive. The response was very quick, even though I asked them at 1am.

Magicshine Store
Čína
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
8. leden 2024

We have been using the app for over a year and are very satisfied. Our questions and problems were solved immediately via chat support

pureshirt
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
29. leden 2024

C'est une application tierce de Shopify qui est simple d'utilisation. Le service à la clientèle est rapide et efficace.

Les Murs de Marie
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
20. listopad 2023

Love this app! Very simple to use, creates professional looking invoices in no time. We no longer receive emails from customers asking for a copy of the invoice because they can view and download them very easily using the CustomerHub integration.

Eagle National Supply
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
3. leden 2024

Works great for me, does everything I need.

Liberties Papers