Recenze (8 123)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. duben 2023

John Seths expert help solved my issues swiftly. Good to have someone who really knows the platform.John Seths expert help solved my issues swiftly. Good to have someone who really knows the platform.

DOUGHSTREET
Austrálie
10. září 2021

Great app great service, for all shopify users, 100% recommend. Very happy to have this at our store to help us with ecom

CAM DRONES
Čína
2. květen 2023

I have used this app, which I found to be incredibly useful and feature-rich. The app in question is absolutely fantastic, with a wide range of functionalities that made it a must-have for my store.

One of the standout features of the app is the ease with which I was able to customize it to meet my specific needs. It has a simple and intuitive interface that made it easy to navigate and configure the settings to my preferences. Additionally, the app's support team was incredibly helpful and responsive, answering any questions or concerns I had in a timely and professional manner.

Overall, I was extremely impressed with this app and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an app that offers a wide range of useful features and excellent support. If you're looking for a top-notch Shopify app that delivers on its promises, this is definitely one to consider.

Odyssey Street Clothing
Spojené státy
9. únor 2021

Very good app, every thing you need is available. Also, if something is not as you would wanted, you still have a place to customise it easily.

PairUp
Francie
29. červen 2020

This application definitely suit my needs. It save me a lot of time from choosing different applications. You know what. Mental resources is also very critical to a beginner in business. Save it here and put that into other important decision. I will recommend to use.

mojkapig
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Datum úprav: 8. červenec 2020

only just installed it, however the live service chat is 5/5 .. also its allowed me to remove a bunch of apps such as trackify pixel perfect - wheelio etc etc... see how it goes

update: vitals is amazing, the live chat and instant support is just we all need, esp when something goes wrong vs waiting days for a solution.

I wish i just installed vitals from day 1... my website speed is now incredible.

TidyTown
Austrálie
Vývojář Vitals odpověděl 6. březen 2020

Always happy to help out! :) Keep digging through our apps and don't hesitate to reach us out again! Thank you!

30. listopad 2021

LOVE THIS APP! I would recommend it to any e-commerce site looking to take things to another level! The team is amazing, special shoutout to Michael he has been incredible!

BUNKER GEAR
Kanada
5. únor 2022

This app is the goat of all goats. it does it all barley slows down ur site. John is really helpful too, give him a raise

Trendy Goods
Spojené království
11. prosinec 2020

Very good application, everything I need with very good and fast service when needed. I recommend! So happy to use it!

HomeLoveHome
Bulharsko
28. leden 2019

This is the best app on Shopify. This is a must-have for your new store! It is an all and one package worth well over $150 a month. What a great deal!

TheHijabStore.com