Vitals: Reviews, Upsells & 40+ , Počet recenzí: 7 244

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. červen 2021

The app is great as it is integrating a lot of helpful apps and features. The customer service is amazing.

Caprice Canin
Kanada
1. červenec 2021

I stumbled on this app by accident as i was looking for a different completely different app, i decided to do the free trail and see how it goes. I have now deleted other apps which has saved me money. I love how everything is all in one place and its so easy to use. If there is anything that you are unsure about well the customer service is there 24/7 and i must admit that they are brilliant. There are apps within this app that i had never even had thought about but after using them it just made sense. Thank you Costin C. and the rest of the customer service team who i have spoken too.

Total Safes
4. leden 2023

tolle App, sehr kompetente Mitarbeiter die bei jedem Problem eine Lösung haben Danke!

Macht weiter so :)

Liebesmuster
Německo
9. červen 2021

Vitals helped us to get rid of many apps. Now we are using only vitals and it works fine, while it still super-customizable. Customer support is fast and knows what to do. Absolutely recommendable.

Clever Pasta
Německo
5. listopad 2018

This app is one of the best available. Easy to install and covers a lot of needs all in one app. Saves time, $ and load time.

www.33supply.net

33 Supply
Spojené státy
2. duben 2019

Absolutely amazing. Really helps having all relevant apps in one space under one payment. Worth every penny- you get your money's worth and more. Highly recommend!!

Just In Case
10. prosinec 2020

I used the app. I got quick support to resolve my issues. The customer service team responds in a timely manner.

Swirly Beauty Shop
Indie
27. únor 2020

Great app, they are very reponsive, helped me solve some issues with the app.
I highly recommend it.

Achoora
Francie
Vývojář Vitals odpověděl 28. únor 2020

Really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

21. červenec 2020

I have used Vitals for about a week and so far it is really good, I barely use other apps anymore. I would highly recommend vitals if you a newcomer or a veteran

Innovactic
13. prosinec 2022

Super useful app and the customer support is the fastest and the most efficient I've experienced on Shopify. Thanks!

The Canvas Hut