Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store , Počet recenzí: 1 481

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
18. leden 2024

Great app, however, everyone can look at basic functionality of the app, my review is about the level of support we got. We were getting an error connected to certain domain level permissions on Shopify that lead to Shop pay not working from translated page and Weglot team helped us solve it within 24 hours.

Artlogo
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
27. prosinec 2023

I've found Weglot to be an outstanding solution for translating my website. It operates seamlessly and efficiently, making my content accessible in multiple languages with impressive accuracy and speed. What I value the most, however, is their exceptional customer support. The Weglot team is genuinely dedicated to resolving any issues that arise, particularly those related to my store and their app. Their willingness to go the extra mile not only enhances my overall experience but also instills a deep sense of trust and satisfaction in their service. It's clear to me that Weglot prioritizes its customers, striving to provide not just a tool for translation but a comprehensive, supportive service that truly values and responds to user needs.

Drakenbloedboom
Nizozemsko
11. listopad 2023

Really a top-notch customer service. I was really dragging on to start resolving the problem I had with email notifications, but when I did it really didn't take more than a few hours to fix. And this was all thanks to a really fast and hands-on approach. Thank you Zoé!

Just writing an update. Since changing our theme, we had some issues with translations but as always Weglot team is the best. We got some support that I'm pretty sure was above their obligations. I 100% would recommend it if you are in search of a good translation app for your store :) The app is really easy to use and for the simplest of issues, they have really clear and easy-to-understand instructions/FAQ page/videos, etc.

Another UPDATE one year later: We needed to go from subdomains to subdirectories and Weglot helped us through the technical stuff perfectly. Thank you, Antoine! The help was more than expected and I am talking about 30 exchanged emails. At the same time, I needed to talk to customer service from our previous translation app GTranslate and those guys were again clueless about the technical things.

Having a successful e-commerce journey means having great partners, and WEGLOT is one of them.

Wodal
Estonsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
12. leden 2024

The app is good really. I used it for more than one year. Extreme accuracy and ability to refine translations.
The only downside is the high pricing. I ended up in paying 100$ per month for a 100 visits per day website. Too high. That made me uninstall the app.
You should also beware that your subscription won't stop just by uninstaling the app. They will continue in charging you if you won't disable it via your weglot account (not that easy).
You should also disable the plan auto-update system. You may end up in paying much more than you planned for that kind of service.

enthcreations
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
27. leden 2024

My website is down due to the instructions of weglot.
For the subdomains they said to make changes in DNS which has caused my erbosteste not work anymore.
I can’t get any sales anymore.
I have submitted tickets since yesterday and haven’t received even one reply. I don’t know if I should sue for damages as I wasn’t informed about these consequences.

Unrefined Riches
Německo
Vývojář Weglot odpověděl 20. únor 2024

Hello,

Your insights are invaluable, and we are committed to addressing the issues you've raised to enhance our overall customer experience.

After taking a look at your account, our team was active in responding to your messages and solved your issue.

We tried to contact you again to see if all changes are reflected on your end but have yet to receive your response.

Do not hesitate to contact us at support@weglot.com if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
The Weglot Team

28. prosinec 2023

I had an excellent experience with Weglot Customer Service Support. They responded quickly and resolved my issues of our website. And also take our suggestion to optimize weglot documentation. Thank you for the great support, Antoine!

OH LA LAQUA
Německo
15. prosinec 2023

I had an excellent experience with Weglot Customer Service Support. They responded quickly and resolved any issues I had with the Arabic translation version of my website. Thank you for the outstanding support, Antoine!

Mahajati
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
17. listopad 2023

Quick response from Jeremy after I wanted to improve an element on the website with the translations (via CSS). He (and his team) made some changes for me as well, not only advising but also executing!

BALR.
Nizozemsko
14. prosinec 2023

Terrible customer service. We had a small bug and the solution they offered deleted all our manual translations and thus made weeks of work go to waste. Also slows down your website a LOT.

PlusGear
Rakousko
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
Vývojář Weglot odpověděl 19. prosinec 2023

Dear User,

I want to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and frustration you encountered due to your recent experience with our service. Your feedback regarding the small bug and subsequent loss of manual translations is deeply concerning to us, and I completely understand the frustration caused by this situation.

After an investigation with our team, it seems no manual translations were removed from Weglot's end, and our team did their best to answer all your questions and concerns.

Feel free to contact the support team at support@weglot.com if you wish to have further assistance.

Best,
The Weglot Team

20. leden 2024

I recently had a fantastic experience with the Weglot support team, particularly with Fanny. She responded quickly to my emails, patiently addressed my issues, and provided helpful solutions. Fanny's suggestions were always instructive and greatly improved my overall experience. Highly recommended!

Liste Luna