Recenze (1 524)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. duben 2024

This is the best language translator app! You have the option to do automatic translation and then fine tune small details if necessary.

It is also possible to add subdomains and subdirectories which is amazing for SEO and I noticed an increase in international traffic since I applied that feature.

I had an issue with translating something that was in javascript on my site and I messaged Corentin and he helped me right away. He knew exaclty what I needed and made the change. I had a second change that I needed later that day and it was done within 10 minutes!

So not only do I recommend this app for it's features but also for the customer support which is incredible!

Sedona Wellness
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
26. červen 2024

To Weglot Team,

I was in conversation by email with Jeremy and Nicolas from Weglot.
They are very helpfull and send every articles needed to use their user-friendly application.

Best regards

© 2024 Charriol
Švýcarsko
4. červenec 2024

I received immediate assistance from Corentin of the Weglot team.
The support was efficient, friendly, and overall, it was a great experience with Weglot

Specialized Taiwan
Tchaj-wan
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
5. červenec 2024

Very good app which helps us to easily translate all the content on our website. Adriana from the support team was also very kind to help with any questions we had!

Epoxy Chemtec
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
22. květen 2024

Amazing support, super responsive. very skilled. Helped us to fix all custom designs required.
Can only recommend the app.

god save queens
Polsko
14. květen 2024

Weglot was also recommanded by other app-developers for our Shop and I realized that it is definitely a real good, comfortable and very fast app for translations. Also very important the controle and handling with translations is very easy. As I am not familiar with Shopify and Hosting/DNS-Records I had an issue with DNS-Recordings on my side. Thankfully the great and friendly support by Nahomy and Team helped me and solved it immediately. Thanks a lot!

MOUGG eBikes
Německo
11. květen 2024

After 3 other translation apps, this is the best.
Translates what others can't + translation quality is much better. If most of the others had to correct 70-80% of the text, this one has +-20%, and even that is minor corrections.
It took me a little time to understand the interface and how to use it optimally, but now I will not switch to another one.

Case4You
Estonsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
5. květen 2024

Amazing support within 24 hours, very friendly and solution oriented!
Can only recommend the app and the support very highly
Thanks!

FUNQ'
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
27. červen 2024

Awesome service since the beginning of using the service two years ago!

Zenjob
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
27. červen 2024

Great & very very fast support! We highly recommend it!

Coco's Cuisine