CK: WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned , 351 değerlendirme

Decathlon Maurice
Mauritius
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
2 Şubat 2024

I tried a couple of applications, but never found such amazing and super-fast customer service. Thats beside the user-friendly app. I am truly happy to have found this app.

BazarKom
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
13 Mart 2024

An App Revolutionizing Communication!

Ever since I discovered WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned, my customer communication has completely changed! I love every single feature. This app has allowed me to manage automation processes in a simple and effective way, so I can provide faster and personalized responses to my customers. In particular, the management of abandoned chats and auto-response features have significantly improved my workflow. Thanks to its user-friendly interface and easy integration, I can easily manage all the communication needs for my business on a single platform. I highly recommend it to everyone, especially to businesses that care about customer relations and want to increase efficiency in this area. This app is a real milestone among modern communication tools!

Shapelys™
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
29 Ocak 2024

This is an incredible app - At the moment im using the FREE VERSION but still have recovered abandoned cart using it. Highly recommend.

ANUROOP
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
17 Ocak 2024

The support provided by the team is awesome. Very good app for the website

IZAAK AZANEI
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
3 Mayıs 2024

Good app, very intuitive and the customer service is really fast and kind

Prosox
Kolombiya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
6 Şubat 2024

Great app,Qucik Respose from support Does the job high convertion rate 100% recommend

Neonsignsindia

Sharagan
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
21 Ocak 2024

Just wow!!! We just loved the service and support by Vinodh, we struggled with apps to find a Whatsapp solution for our business but it ended here at CK.

Well done Folks!

FIRANGI YARN, INDIA
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
13 Şubat 2024

We have tried a lot of whatsapp apps and this one is just a perfect fit for our needs . And not only that the customer service is amazing, fast and effective. If you are looking for a Whatsapp app do not look any further this is the BEST PERIOD. Thanks

Maria & Jesus