WhatsApp'ta Pazarlama+Destek , 1.053 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %15 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
11 Nisan 2024

No customer service. Impossible to reach someone even if you want to pay but have a few questions.

Serranía
Kolombiya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
4 Nisan 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Feels like a fraud. I was getting billed without any usage and being on the free plan. Customer support didn't react to my complaint.

Update: Customer Service finally responded. They linked all charges to the automation in the app but none of the automation functions were activated on my side - so I still confirm a fraud. Won't be fighting further over the couple of bucks. Just stay away from this app.

Whisky Grail
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
17 Mart 2024

terrible support team, absolutely zero response over a week.

Tie The Bun
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
5 Şubat 2024

Abdoned cart recovery is not at all working. A support ticket and multiple follow ups didn't get any responses. Pathetic customer support.

MyLang
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
29 Ocak 2024

Please can you stop billing me. I uninstalled the app a few months ago but you keep billing me. I would like to kindly ask that you stop. Thank you.

OneClick Supplies

ZeenExpress
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
24 Kasım 2023

I have been using the free version for a long time. Then I decided to upgrade my plan and it was a disaster. Faced so many issues within the app, tried to contact support but either they are very busy or just lame. My issues are still pending. Templates are approved on Facebook but they are pending in apps.

MAYASHA