Wishlist King

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
27. březen 2024

I tested several apps and Wishlist King came out the best. Everything is very easy to adjust and looks beautiful. The support is really great! I had to figure out how to put the heart in the header. But they managed to solve this perfectly. Many thanks to the team. Keep up the good work!

Cosyandglow
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
22. únor 2024

Great app! Great support! Love the white glove installation and is quick to respond when you need help with anything. Highly recommend and is pretty customizable to your store!

LOUD PIZZA RECORDS
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
29. leden 2024

By far and away the best Wishlist app. Integration was seamless (thank you Alex) and we have had zero issues in the 5+ years we've been using the app. Customers love it, the back end is intuitive and the continual rollout of features has been great.

Mister Zimi
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 31. leden 2024

Thanks heaps for the review and continuing trust. It was excellent fun working with you and the team during the setup. Cheers 🤙🏻

24. únor 2024

Works like a charme, exactly what we wanted for our customers. Let Wishlist King set it up for us, can't get easier than that ! Plus they made some adaptations to fit our particular needs, great and rapide support. Highly adaptable, do it yourself if you know a littel code, if not they'll do it for you. Highly recommend it!

Le Petit Moulu
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 25. únor 2024

Thank you very much, Eric! All the best! Cheers

21. únor 2024

What a great and easy to use app. I had some very specific changes that were needed for my store and Max was able to help me out without any hesitation.

A++

Supermarché PA
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 19 dny
11. duben 2024

I was surprised by the quick, kind, and accurate feedback.

Vibe Twelve
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
12. únor 2024

Great App, does just what our customers are looking for. We needed some help with set up which we received. Then we made a change that affected some of the custom set up they had done for us. They were patient and forgiving, sorted it for us, even over a weekend! 10/10 for customer service!

Dekor London
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 17 dny
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 13. únor 2024

That's great to hear. Thanks so much! It's been a pleasure. Cheers

15. únor 2024

Great app! And best customer service. The app and the team are highly recommended for sure.

noo.ma
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
31. leden 2024

This app is super easy to install and setup. When I needed to customize a few features, and had some questions, their customer service was outstanding. I LOVE that I can see my customer’s wishlists so I know what I need to stock.

Dragonfly Dahlias
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny
1. leden 2024

Great support and an important app to have. We have a store so people can now add things to their wish list and easily come in and show us what they want to try on. Before they were searching all over the site trying to find what they had seen. Bit of a no-brainer really and as I said before great support! Thanks guys.

Bay Bridal and Ball Gowns
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 2. leden 2024

Great to hear the wishlist is a positive addition to your store. Thanks so much for leaving a review, it's been a pleasure. Alex