Wishlist King

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
27. duben 2022

I usually don't write reviews like this but have to say that customer support was excellent. We were up and running within 48 hours. Lightning speed on the responses. Much appreciated. Many thanks!

nootka-jewelry.com
Švédsko
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 27. duben 2022

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated.

26. prosinec 2022

The app is doing its job perfectly. Awesome support, I asked for a couple of additional customizations and all of them were applied to my store just in a few hours. Thank you!

Psychonautica
Bulharsko
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 26. prosinec 2022

Thank you very much. It's been a pleasure to work with you! Cheers

24. listopad 2020

If you are shopping for a wishlist solution, and you are a Shopify site, look no further because Wishlist King is fabulous! Because pricing is based solely upon your Shopify plan, there is no need to worry about the number of items or other variables to affect your budget. Then functionality is superb! No need to login unless you want to save you list, and interestingly, it actually remembered my wishlist items months after my first visit, even though I hadn't created a log in. And then there is MAX, the most incredible installer ever. He made every request a reality, and in no time, he had the app working like a dream. Look no further. Wishlist King is certainly KING.

All Inspired Boutique
Datum úprav: 18. listopad 2018

Wasn't knowledgeable enough to do the coding and set-up for this app. They did it for free in less than 24 hours. AWESOME customer service and I really do love how user friendly it will be for my clients!!! Worth the small monthly fee.

Evergreen Collections
7. duben 2020

Elegant look, great ux. Also very helpful support. I checked most of wishlist apps and this one has everything I needed.

Noski Noski
Polsko
10. červen 2022

Very nice app for a good price and GREAT customer service! They made all the changes I asked for, so could not be better.

Lavinta
Nizozemsko
Datum úprav: 14. prosinec 2022

Fix the issue after I make a review, hope next time you can reply email or message on your app. thanks.

Your World of Building Blocks
Čína
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 13. prosinec 2022

Hello, thanks for updating the review. We did reply to both of your tickets within an hour. Seeing that you did not respond I assume you aren't receiving our emails? If so, please contact me directly on alex@appmate.io Thank you.

5. květen 2022

Max und Marcia vom Support waren extrem schnell. ich habe mehrere Wunschlisten Apps getestet und die von Wischlist King ist mit Abstand die beste. Vielen Dank an das ganze Support Team.

Pazzar.ch
Švýcarsko
13. listopad 2022

Very good App, you only have to wait for the installation, but that was very quick and good. Very simple design, clear and good. The integration in our theme is perfect. Before I tried three other, finally with Wishlist KIng we are happy, thanks

tinystories
Nizozemsko
Vývojář Appmate odpověděl 13. listopad 2022

Thanks heaps for the kind words. I'm happy to hear it was worth the wait! All the best. Cheers

20. červen 2020

I love this app! Looks very clean on our products and product page, easy to read analytics, and great support help.

Anemone Swim