Recenze (413)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
18. duben 2024

I had trouble getting the app to install correctly with the theme I'd chosen, and I contacted customer service. They offered to take care of it for me directly. Within 2 hours, they'd taken care of the integration and now my customers have the option to save items as favorites, which will help them and me very much. Thank you so much for the excellent service!

Pack Less. Travel More.
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
4. březen 2024

Zooomy has been seamless for our store for well over a year now. Anytime I need help they are super quick to respond and know what we did incorrectly.

Great app! Customers have no issues.

Parker on the Porch
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
4. duben 2024

Fantastic, useful little app, that adds a simple feature to my website. I had a little trouble integrating the coding into the product collection page. I contacted support and was looked after promptly. Speed, efficiency and great communication has led me to leave this review.

Thank you very much!

Blooms Menswear
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
6. květen 2024

I compared this app with many others - the price point is good, and the app is very easy to use and fits all my needs. I needed some help and reachted out to them and they helped me very well. 10/10 I recommend this app.

NAZROM
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
3. duben 2024

Really excited about having a wishlist on my site. I had some issues with the code at first at the Wishify team responded fast and fixed my issue within minutes. Excited to see how this app improves my customer's experience!

ARCH NYC
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
1. leden 2024

Super application, équipé très réactive et à l'écoute

Les Ptits Marmailles
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
7. září 2018

Fantastic Services - Great Service :) Great Support from the team, they helped me a lot and I appreciate it!

BellaBargains
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
25. říjen 2018

First of all they have great customer service! The wishlist app is the perfect addition...it makes it easier on our customers to sort thru our many products to find their favs!

Chloe Vs Tank The Boutique
23. červenec 2019

Excellent and the team supporting it are very responsive and quick to help! What could have taken forever to have customized was done hassle free! Thanks Guys.

Seeds for Africa
Jihoafrická republika
30. červen 2019

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Southern Grace Shoppe