Wishlist ‑ Wishify , Počet recenzí: 413

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
9. listopad 2020

I just signed up for this app and i'm hoping my customers will enjoy having a wish list. The customer service was fantastic. They were quick and easy to deal with. I look forward to upgrading once I see how this app performs. Thumbs up!!

Red Sand Fibre Art Studio
Kanada
9. říjen 2020

Great app! Does just what I want it to. Had a small problem installing it in my Venture theme. I couldn't locate the particular place to add the Wishify code. Totally my fault. Team Zoomy fixed in a flash. Very cordial interchange. If you have ever done any shopping online (who hasn't?) you know how helpful an Add to Favorites feature is. Keeps you from forgetting what you're interested in before you make your final purchase.
Thanks, Zoomy!

Whimsical Wishes And Wants
8. březen 2021

I love this app and the support is out of this world. I changed themes on my store and I couldn't figure out how to add this to the new liquid. I sent an email and in less than an hour, it was added for me. Super fast, very helpful and very professional! Thanks for your help!

Repeats4U
9. červenec 2020

Useful app, highly recommended.
Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup and they responded immediately

Emerson Dental & Medical Supply
17. březen 2021

They were a great help when I needed it during instillation! I had made a mistake and was panicking and they were super responsive and helped me get back on track!

De's Nails
6. duben 2019

Wonderful App. Recommend for your website. The customer service goes above and beyond to help you fix your problems if they occur.

Gypsy Oak Boutique
30. duben 2022

I have had this app on my store for a while and, with so many of our customers wanting to create wish lists, this app is perfect!
I recently changed the theme of my store and struggled to move the wish list across, I contacted Wishify late on a Saturday afternoon and by that evening they had it all working for me.
Exactly what you want from an app and form app makers support.

House of Chastity
Spojené království
21. březen 2022

This app has great customer service! They are quick to respond, and always willing to help with any inquiries.

Dora Maar
30. červenec 2020

I use this app to help with customer retention while they are shopping. If customers know they can save items they may not yet to ready to buy, they are more likely to return with confidence knowing it is still there!

Hey BabeBee Baby Boutique
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
26. březen 2022

The app is great and easy to use. The customer service is excellent as well. They were able to install the app for me and make the process painless.

Kintsugi Apparel