Wishlist ‑ Wishify , Počet recenzí: 408

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
13. říjen 2020

Simple way to add a wishlist feature. The developer's customer support is **awesome!** They'll even install the code for you, which I took advantage of.

Good Cheap Food
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 24 hodinami
24. září 2020

This app is amazing! I added a 'add to wishlist' option on each product page as well as a heart shaped icon by the corner. I reached out to the Zooomy apps via email and was answered immediately!! highly recommended.

La Plume Lingerie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 23 hodinami
22. leden 2022

Our customer's were requesting a wishlist option on our store. We reviewed several apps and decided on this one for it's simplicity and reasonable price. All questions and requests were answered and modifications turned around quickly. This company is very easy to work with.

Barn Chick Quilts
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 20 hodinami
25. červen 2021

The app owner was very helpful in that he didn't charge me to install his software into my Shopify theme. And I just love how quick he got it done. About 5 min, and presto, me store was full of hearts. So it's pretty obvious I recommend this app to be A-1, yes:)

TimeReproofPortraits
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 19 hodinami
29. duben 2021

This app is the first I purchased to help my online shop & its perfect. Highly recommend for any and every small business! The customer service is beyond anything I could have imagined and I will absolutely use from here on out. Customer for life.

Lila Styles
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 18 hodinami
21. leden 2022

Zoomify team was super helpful and very responsive and they helped me to install the app and tweak things to fit my website. Everything looks good and I can definitely recommend!

FABCYCLE
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 18 hodinami
16. červen 2022

I use this app for my store and i highly recommend it especially for a small business like mine, i am sure it will help customers. I needed assistance to install it into my store and their support centre was kind enough to install it for me within minutes! thankyou.

Xi haġa żghira
Malta
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 17 hodinami
Datum úprav: 8. září 2018

A great!!! and intuitive app, in addition to an amazing customer service,
One of the best experiences I have ever add with a Shopify App
Thank you so much!

Gilleri Jewel
Izrael
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 15 hodinami
Datum úprav: 19. červenec 2021

I love the app! Thank you! I finally figured out how to add the Wishlist page. But I have noticed a problem when you log in to your account. When you close that tab and open another tab for my site, you have to login again.

Mini Meanie
Filipíny
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 14 hodinami
Vývojář Zooomy odpověděl 19. červenec 2021

We use shopify store login only, we do not create separate login and register form.
We created our account and added Wishlist, and I can access it from website login .
Can you please respond to our email, it would be easier to communicate there.

22. červen 2022

Company installed the app for me when I was struggling with the code. The response was quick and they had it installed within minutes. I love the ability to customize and my customers are excited to have a wishlist option for the website!

Purple Carrot Designs