Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
26 Mart 2024

Perfect app, They listened to me and were very responsive, helping me to design the way I wanted!
Thanks a lot!

Noa de Cajou
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
25 Ocak 2024

I have only just set this app up on our new site so haven't had a chance to test how it works once we get an order. However, during setup the support were incredibly helpful. I had a small issue when setting this app up with the theme we were using, but their support were prompt to reply and resolve my issue. They also went above and beyond to help me with customising how the app looks on the product page. Thank you!

Planet Doughnut
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
8 Şubat 2024

Great support and fast.

outcastjewelrypr
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
23 Kasım 2023

Excellent customer service, resolved issues promptly. Great communication. Our customers love having an easy gift wrap option at checkout.

Health Hut
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
21 Aralık 2023

Great app - fits my needs of offering multiple gift options.

Pine & Palm Home

FIVE THIRTY PARK
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
7 Aralık 2023

The absolute best gift wrap app! The support is super helpful and resolves any concerns that might occur during the setup. Highly recommend!

FLOWZOOM
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
14 Kasım 2023

After uploading the pictures of gift wrap options, the pictures break down within 1-2 hours. it is constantly necessary to upload them again. I sent an e-mail to the technical team several times, but I still haven't received a response. Unfortunately, it doesn't work when I need it the most.

The Friendly Turtle
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
5 Ekim 2023

I've had this app for a few months now, to replace using variants for gift wrap options and it's a game changer! It's got really seamless design, so it doesn't look out of place in my store and it's been working great. There was a slight issue when I upgraded my store to another theme, but the support team were really quick to respond to my message and were really fast and efficient in getting it sorted - big thanks!!

Jordan Lily Designs