Wrapped: Add Gift Wrap , 99 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
7 Mart 2023

Wrapped has been such an asset for our growing small business. Being able to offer an all in one gift wrapped gift sent straight to our customers' friends and family is a no brainer for us. The customer support from Adam and his team has been seccond to none. I cant reccomend the Wrapped app more highly! Thanks again Adam!

PhotoQ - OrderPhotosOnline.com.au
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Alacart Apps yanıt 13 Mart 2023

You've got this so spot on! Wrapped gift options helps your store stand out among your own competitors by adding an extra touch / extra personalization / gifting abilities.

With your carefully branded wrapping, your customers friends and family will also learn about your own brand and Shopify store. This is a great "marketing" tool as much as it is the thought that counts.

Thank you for taking a moment to write this review for Wrapped. It really helps us continue to push forward and grow our own small business. I really appreciate it!!

26 Nisan 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Implementing Wrapped onto our website has greatly enhanced our customer service experience at check out, and has allowed us to easily customize the settings to our needs as a business. It has been an essential feature in our growth as an e-commerce business and Adam has been quick to step in and assist if any issue arises.

John Derian Company Inc
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Alacart Apps yanıt 3 Mayıs 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonder and detailed review.

I am always happy to help get everything setup just right.

It is so amazing to hear Wrapped has been an essential feature on your e-commerce growth.

Happy anniversary! We are beyond happy to have Wrapped on your store for over a year, and even happier to hear it is working wonderfully for you!

30 Haziran 2023

Their support is the one who looks after you, they know and contact you when you have some probs with your theme before you know it yourself. 5 stars.

The Craft Drinks Store
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
27 Şubat 2023

Adam was absolutely brilliant. The app didn't work 'out-of-the-box' for us mainly because our existing 3PL integration/partner was very restrictive, so we needed a few bespoke tweaks to make it work how we wanted it to. Adam was super accommodating of our needs - nothing was too much of a hassle for him. The end result was a robust gift-wrapping function that has been serving us well, without any issues, for the past 5+ months. We're very happy and couldn't recommend this app or Adam any higher. A++

Huski®
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Alacart Apps yanıt 13 Mart 2023

Thank you for leaving this amazing review!

This was a fun Shopify store to customize with Wrapped gift options. As you mentioned we had to include a few bespoke tweaks and we think it turned out great!

So happy you are happy with the app! Thank you again for everything!!

24 Mayıs 2023

Support is awesome. Very quick and helpful when we need their input. App also works flawlessly for our clients. Thanks guys!

ProSoccer
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
24 Mayıs 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Wrapped is the best gift adding app on the market. It covers every kind of need and the support is amazing, very available, precise and full of ressources.

Congrats to the team

BY FOUTAS
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
30 Nisan 2023

It’s amazing. Seamless and easy to integrate and never fails. We always get the right message for each order

The Petal Pro
Trinidad ve Tobago
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
Alacart Apps yanıt 3 Mayıs 2023

Thank you so much for writing this review and for completing my survey earlier as well. It really helps improve the app for everyone, and also is just a very nice feeling to see your review added here.

I was not expecting it, and it was a wonderful surprise to see the notification it had been added.

We do our very best to ensure the app is working well across all different types of storefronts and I am happy to hear yours was easy to integrate and that Wrapped has been a reliable gift option app for your Shopify Business.

Thank you again! I really appreciate it!

23 Mart 2023

This app is great and Adam has been very helpful whenever I had any issues or requirements to change certain looks. I highly recommend this app!

Little Sky Stone
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Alacart Apps yanıt 21 Nisan 2023

Thank you for adding your review here. I really appreciate it!

We've also added more ability to customize requirements and change looks all within the shopify online store theme editor, and it is getting better constantly.

We understand the importance of being able to customize your Wrapped gift options on your Shopify store, and always happy to hear more ideas as well.

4 Nisan 2023

The best app for adding Gift wrapping feature to your website. The support is awesome and Adam helped me installing it. i recommend it

Super 7 Mart
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Alacart Apps yanıt 21 Nisan 2023

Thank you so much for your continued support and for taking the time to add your review. I really appreciate your enthusiasm towards Wrapped / gift wrapping and that you are happy using it on your shopify store.

19 Mart 2023

Where to begin? I have been searching for the perfect app to add to my shop that supports custom gift messaging. This is a feature that our customers have been requesting for a very long time. I have tried a couple of other apps, but they didn't quite have the functionality, great UX design I was looking for, or ease of use for my customers (most importantly).

When I installed the app, I had to reach out to support really quickly to help resolve an issue involving implementation with my Rebuy flyout shopping cart. As I love Rebuy, finding another app to replace it is not something I am willing to compromise on. Adam was absolutely accomodating and went out of his way to make sure that my installation of Wrapped worked seamlessly with my expected customer journey. The integration with Rebuy works perfectly now and I could not be happier. Adam's willingness to help and quick solutions absolutely amazed me. Incredible support! Thank you!

Forged Flare®
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
Alacart Apps yanıt 21 Nisan 2023

Thank you for taking the time to add this extremely thoughtful review. I cannot express my gratitude enough!!

You have such a beautiful Shopify store, and I am beyond happy you have decided to Add Gift Wrap by Wrapped to improve the customer experience.

You've also touched on one of the biggest advantages of using Wrapped for gift options - being able to integrate into third party cart apps, as well as themes, and all supported by our developer. We will always do our best to integrate perfectly.

Thank you again!!

Thank you again, I know I mentioned this when you had originally added it - but it has truly made my day!