Wrapped: Add Gift Wrap

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
19 Kasım 2023

Great app! Easy to use and team are very supportive with fast responses

Pleasant State
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
19 Ekim 2023

Great app and great support, really effective and always ready to help on the setup and modifications !
I recomand !

Maison Scarlett
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
10 Kasım 2023

Awesome flexibility with the app along with some of the highest quality support I've ever received on the Shopify app ecosystem.

10/10.

Little Giraffe
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 gün
17 Kasım 2023

amazing customer service - they truly care about helping your business. A great app!

Wander + Lust Jewelry
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
15 Ekim 2021

The app, the developer, everything about it is super amazing! The app works and is so easy to use in addition, the customer service is friendly and the developers helped in customizing the app to my needs! 100000000000000/10 seriously!

sukurabu
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
Alacart Apps yanıt 15 Ekim 2021

So happy with how it turned out on your store. Thank you for using Wrapped, and the very kind review!!

17 Kasım 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

I’ve been searching for an app like this and Adam in support was able to tweak it to serve my purpose. I’m so happy!

The Finer Detail by Kim
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
Alacart Apps yanıt 17 Kasım 2021

My pleasure, thank you for using Wrapped and for the kind review!

8 Ağustos 2022

I'm actually using Wrapped to do something a bit different and had to contact the dev with some questions about how I could tweak it and what I might be able to get it to do. Adam was very responsive, thoughtful and helpful; Wrapped ended up working great as a solution to my needs. To me, that's critical: a dev that cares about their product and the end-user and wants to help. I have absolutely no qualms offering my highest recommending to this app and developer.

Mad Micas
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Alacart Apps yanıt 16 Ağustos 2022

We love how you've leveraged Wrapped gift options in a unique way on your Shopify store. Thank you for the kind review!

2 Aralık 2021

This app is perfect for what we need, installation was easy and it works beautifully. A big shout out to Adam who provides amazing customer service and is a pleasure to work with. Thanks guys!

Maison Balzac
Alacart Apps yanıt 6 Aralık 2021

Our pleasure, thank you again for supporting Wrapped, and for the wonderful review :)

23 Mart 2023

This app is great and Adam has been very helpful whenever I had any issues or requirements to change certain looks. I highly recommend this app!

Little Sky Stone
Alacart Apps yanıt 21 Nisan 2023

Thank you for adding your review here. I really appreciate it!

We've also added more ability to customize requirements and change looks all within the shopify online store theme editor, and it is getting better constantly.

We understand the importance of being able to customize your Wrapped gift options on your Shopify store, and always happy to hear more ideas as well.

24 Mayıs 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Wrapped is the best gift adding app on the market. It covers every kind of need and the support is amazing, very available, precise and full of ressources.

Congrats to the team