Recenze (213)

• 5 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 7 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 45 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
15. listopad 2020

It hasn't worked correctly for the past 3 months. It just stopped working and after several attempts from support I get nothing except the dev team is working it. Having to start 2020 export and reconciliation all over again due to issues with this application. I had find another app to sync my orders from Shopify to Xero. I don't recommend this application because of the stability issues and lack of support.

White Rock Soap Gallery
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
Datum úprav: 5. červen 2019

**UPDATE**
Bold contacted me after leaving the review and offered to extend my trial (which I do appreciate). They said they were listening to the feedback and would possibly re-consider their pricing. Unfortunately it looks like they are sticking with the extremely high price they proposed. As I said in my original review (and when I spoke to them on the phone) $20/mo is way to high and they need to reconsider.

I can certainly understand that Bold need to charge for the integration, but the pricing is much higher than it should be for a relatively straightforward integration. $5/month for a few hundred orders would be much more reasonable than the $20 that they are asking. Bold, please re-consider your pricing!

Line-us
Spojené království
Datum úprav: 8. duben 2019

I already wrote a 1 star review but now I am updating it to continue alerting new users what they are getting into. Not only are we having to pay $60 a month now for these services... But the customer service is HORRIBLE and takes over a week to get ANY assistance (I am still waiting). Meanwhile, I am still waiting for someone to resolve the issues with invoices not being transferred into Xero from Shopify. And my financials are at a standstill because of this. I am going to be looking into changing to another provider ASAP because this is just dumb. And I've been with Xero for 5 years!

Raw Feeding Miami
11. září 2018

This app was super easy to use and setup. When we did have an issue, (our fault) the tech/customer support found the cause of the issue and gave us steps to solve it quickly. Cheers David for keeping us up and running!!

Goodnature
Nový Zéland
2. září 2018

This app works well. Easy to reconcile invoices, payments and transaction fees. I use stock and it works well for the stocked items, except Xero doesn't support back orders, which isn't a Bold issue, but a Xero one. However once I have the stock in it's easy to manually transfer the order to Xero. TBH I'm amazed at the price!

Vipre Com Au
25. duben 2019

Suddenly I noticed my integration is failing. All this while it was free. There is no announcement or update from Bold to advise that we now need to pay to use this apps. There should be proper communication prior to any changes. I am very unhappy with this.

akudankraf
Malajsie
Vývojář BOLD odpověděl 25. duben 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with Xero. We would love to get in touch regarding this to see how we can help, so we will be reaching out via email right away! Let us know if we can organize a call time, as we would love the chance to help you out.

Datum úprav: 16. březen 2022

This is my first review on Shopify and I am really disappointed. As a business owner I wear many hats, so expect that a Shopify to Xero App would do all the heavy lifting for me. Unfortunately this is not the case. 60% of my data is showing an "error" message and I am unable to manually pull the data across. My bookkeepers and I have been through to ensure the mapping is correct. Then went back through my emails to support to realise that this was not an isolated issue.., and that's when this App was free. Now that I have been paying for this App for a while now it seems the same issues are there but we're paying for it.

Hear for Less
6. březen 2023

Payments download to Xero daily - straight forward to reconcile with info min of 100 charactors to kdkdk.

abeeco
Nový Zéland
Vývojář BOLD odpověděl 7. březen 2023

Thanks for your review, we are so glad to hear Xero fulfills your needs! Thanks for choosing Bold!

28. březen 2018

Great extension, works seamlessly and creates nice clean entries into Xero. Thanks for making life easier!

Here And There Makers
7. únor 2020

Thanks Nick for getting my app to work correctly. Exporting orders to xero nicely now. Seems very easy to use

#GETFLOATY