Değerlendirmeler (6.910)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
7 Aralık 2022

We had a great experience with their support team. Very quick to respond and helpful and knowledgeable.

Bird & Knoll
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 7 yıl
Yotpo yanıt 23 Ocak 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

6 Ağustos 2014

I connect Yotpo app like 2 months ago to my shopify website and I think is very useful and easy to use!
I think I need some more time to see the results but for now I'm quite happy with this new app!

Total Chef
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 yıl
24 Şubat 2015

Great features. Little disappointed with the time it took to get the Q&A function to work with my site. They managed to fix it within 2 weeks.. everything is working now and I'm enjoying the benefits of yotpo.

Umbrella Testing Supplies
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 yıl
21 Haziran 2021

The app is really good and customer service with James C. was fantastic. Only a 4 star because I have had bad customer service interactions in the past. If I had James C. everytime it would be a 5. Happy with Yotpo overall.

Bee-Nails
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 yıldan fazla
1 Eylül 2015

This is one of the must have apps, Few options i think its still missing, but overall,with the beautiful review section for products & website its a very nice plugin, few limitations on customization, Thanks Yotpo for such a beautiful plugin and specially for free :) Cheers

Letsannounce
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
13 Kasım 2018 tarihinde düzenlendi

We had to upgrade to enable a few features that we wanted to use, so this review if for a paid version.

Bite Snacks
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 5 yıl
11 Temmuz 2016

Yotpo is great. It's been awesome receiving REAL feedback from happy customers that receive an order from the store. I truly appreciate the feedback. It seems to be a little inconsistent in actually showing under the product, but from a management standpoint, it's nice to know that customers are enjoying my tshirts.

Dakota Uprising Co
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 5 yıl
24 Mart 2019

Nice and easy to use for customers & myself on the back end. Support is very fast too. I love that it's got a free version. Thank you!

Sea Spell
Avustralya
Yotpo yanıt 27 Mart 2019

Hey Sea Spell, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Yotpo service.

19 Mart 2021

I use this app to collect my reviews, the tutorial for manual installation where easy to follow. I also had some trouble installing the stars and Yotpo were quick to help and respond with a script!

Victoria von Stein Ltd
Birleşik Krallık
24 Ağustos 2015

The App is great. I used it when my store was a WooCommerce store. I recently changed to a Shopify store. The migration of my existing reviews was done quite easily with some wonderful help from the Yotpo team.

The Premium Plan is a little expensive which is a pity.

Bottel